Halo |OT2| Forging Ahead

4 Likes

This looks like a great BTB map!

4 Likes
7 Likes

lets-go-the-rock

2 Likes

Well I will be damned. 343 dropping a very nice suprise out of nowhere.

3 Likes
8 Likes
2 Likes
10 Likes

I sense some of them will be implemented in matchmaking one day. Ah I can’t wait to go back home!

2 Likes

The Pitt has had quite bit of work done to it.

3 Likes

let’s gooooooooooooo

2 Likes

I was just wondering yesterday when we’ll see new Forge maps, kind of desperate we won’t get new content before next year. That’s really great !

Something that 343i should rework as soon as possible is the main menu. After playing Overwatch 2 and seeing how “vibrant” and “exciting” everything looks, playing H:I is like going for a pic-nic in a graveyard.

2 Likes

Take that, Nuketown!

2 Likes

Ehhh, Halo is not that type of vibe.

1 Like

I spent a lot of time with Halo 5’s custom games browser and was so impressed by what people made there. All of the Survive the _____ games, Minotaurs, Night of the Mantis, etc. were super cool to experience as someone who can’t get enough friends together to fill a custom games lobby.

1 Like

Im usually not one to complain about UI’s but yeah, it’s incredibly dull and boring

1 Like

UI change usually happens in seasonal update. Not guaranteed, but that’s where it would happen.

1 Like

Custom game browser is so great.

I’ve just played on Guardian, Hang’em High, some other kind of Halo 1 Forge map and Damnation with randoms. It’s all Infinite needed at launch. Infinite was build for this ! The fun is back !

Edit : and people with mic open in lobbies !!

Edit 2 : some unfinished maps and trolls too, so beware !

6 Likes

From here on in, it’s up the hill they go.

8 Likes