Halo |OT2| Forging Ahead

6 Likes
1 Like

Ive gotta play that! Platforms was my childhood!

1 Like

Here is the link:

1 Like

Super neat!

7 Likes
4 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

I understood that reference.

1 Like

Shout out my boy nillapuddin from reset. This map is sick.

2 Likes

This is only a tiny detail - but having the grenade holders at an angle is actually pretty cool looking - Iā€™m going to have to remember that one :sweat_smile:

1 Like

10 Likes

If someone manages to Forge Halo Wars into a normal Halo campaign, I will die of excitment. I hope the tool is that powerful.

I am not sure if that is a healthy expectation lol. Nonetheless, I think we will see some really unique content coming out of Forge in the near future.

1 Like

Finally got around to check Halo, well, the pilot episode that is.

It isnā€™t as bad as I expected, in fact I thought the pilot was quite enjoyable. I like the girl too. I did not expect to see blood though, that surprised me.

Not a fan at all of how Chief already in the pilot takes off his helmet though, if anything save that for a later episode or like The Mandalorianā€¦not at all. I guess they want to make him appear more like a normal human being, but I hope they donā€™t do it too much, keep Chiefā€¦Chief.

1 Like

They GOTTA make a classic map playlist. These are too good.

I hope 343 brings back Halo 4 and 5 weapons with all the variations, the game needs more weapon types so that we can have more slayer types, like Forerunner slayer or Covenant Slayer. Those were really fun to play because they forced everyone to use something other than the human weapons.

I could not disagree any more.

1 Like

To each their own, more weapons for the sand box just means more variations for every game type.

1 Like