Halo |OT2| Forging Ahead

They are displayed at the beginning of a match. You can also check them out on your own in Academy or Custom Games modes.

They are? There is usually a flash of some info right before the match starts but itā€™s very brief. Usually I donā€™t even know what game mode it is until the announcer talksā€¦ Is there something wrong with my game? lol

Iā€™ve been playing this on and off for a year and I couldnā€™t name a single mapā€¦

Lol yeah - it is not there for too long. By now, you should recognize what map you are playing though :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Also, after a game ends, the PGCR shows the map and mode at the top right of the screen :slight_smile:

I meanā€¦ I know the maps. Like The Sandy One, The Crashed ship, The Warehouse, The Canyon, The One with the Caves, The Mall, The One with Jumps to Island etcā€¦ :wink:

Really? Iā€™ll look for it tonightā€¦ lmao

1 Like

GO PLAY REPULSOCCER! Itā€™s so fun lol

3 Likes

Finished the Winter Update battle pass. That went by fastā€¦

4 Likes

Now, hop on to Custom Games and enjoy the Forge content :upside_down_face:

1 Like

For sure, will check some things out. That soccer thing looks cool.

2 Likes

Hey guys! Donā€™t forget to throw some questions our way! Live You Had Me At Halo tomorrow night!

What questions would you like us to ask? :chief_think:

2 Likes
3 Likes

@Shpeshal_Nick - the ā€˜Rocket Leagueā€™ Killer is finally here :stuck_out_tongue:

I would love to see a Halo spin-off in this setting. This is fantastic!

4 Likes

Iā€™ve been trying out the co-op in campaign and I kid you not it took four people less than a minute to take down Bassus on legendary. I think they forgot to actually increase the difficulty for co-op.

1 Like

How is everyone experience with Halo Infiniteā€™s Aim Assist? My experience with it has been pretty good and I usually stay with 40% accuracy.

Though recently on Twitter some Halo pfp people were complaining that HI feels too different from older Haloā€™s(ce-4), and that they canā€™t seem to adjust quick enough.

Another person had responded that it was because 343 has been lowering the aim assist since Halo 5. With it being even lower in HI, having less bullet magnetism for head shots than before. Others had said that the AA also doesnā€™t work unless the reticle is on the person.

Yeah, I have noticed the aim assist has been lowered in Infinite, but it feels good nonetheless.

For instance, the BR feels more satisfying to use, especially when you need to land the final head shot for the kill.

1 Like

Infinite feels good, not very much aim assist at all it feels like.

2 Likes
6 Likes

Love the more accurate look. Makes me want to play it immediately

8 Likes

Feel this is the appropriate thread to put the news here.

Greg Bear has unfortunately passed since this tweet. I have admittedly never read his Forerunner Saga, but I always hear good things about them, so his contribution to Halo will always live on.

5 Likes