Halo |OT2| Forging Ahead

If the map is big enough, 100%.

Hopefully it’s for next gen consoles only.

Oh man I would hope so, I’m pretty behind the BR times, so not sure what it would actually look like in a actuality though. As far I aware most BR’s just transport only?

Lol no. Most have vehicles. Warzone, Fortnite, pubg, apex all have them. Not as critical in Fortnite or apex but they are there.

That’s definitely my hope. I know a lot of excuses are made for cross gen games but I think it’s time to leave behind last gen, it’s been two years now.

1 Like
4 Likes

Restructuring is definitely taking place and it’s for the best.

Would be odd if it didnt

BTB is already known for it’s vehicle mayhem, a BR would be many times larger than a BTB map

1 Like

When I asked that I was more thinking of the 100 Solo players mode and not at all at the teams of 4 style, and having only a single person on a Warthog is almost worthless unless honking the horn can damage folks. :blush:

1 Like

Should we all fall over ourselves pointing out the obvious that we wish him well too? Or are we allowed to say that the company deserves a reshuffle and hopefully this is a positive sign of things to come?

I mean it’s your reaction, so do whatever you feel to say?

Oh yea, I know what you mean

But yeah I fully expect them to be thing, I believe the leaks mentioned doing objectives to earn points that you can use to unlock things, I wouldn’t be surprised if you could get a ghost/warthog etc airdropped into the map

Or maybe even just placed around the map randomly like Warzone has trucks/jeeps

I mean it’s obvious that’s what is happening.

You don’t even know why he’s leaving, relax.

This one scares me a bit.

4 Likes
2 Likes

Honestly, kind of a shame. This seemed a fine way to make older content from previous seasons available and it could have funded additional content for a game they have been on the verge for finishing support for for a while. I get why they’re not though, it’s honestly not worth the headache from the Halo community at this point.

3 Likes

Halo fans continuing to be the worst part of Halo

6 Likes

I completely agree.

They should have went full swing with microtransactions, which would ensure this game would be supported for another generation or more. There is literally no issue with them in this game, as there is a toggle in the settings to turn off all this stuff if you want the “classic” experience.

I’d love to see some actual new maps funded for this game, and microtransactions would be a way for this.

More halo 2 anniversary multiplayer maps would be incredible.

This is disappointing.