Halo |OT| Master Chief's Breath of the Wild Moment (Part 1)

It’s simple, it’s because the game is fun and you don’t even need to be a Halo fan for it to be fun.

2 Likes

mental

10 Likes

This is what they mean when they always talk about the sandbox haha I can’t wait for this to be out and see all the crazy clips people pull off. Imagine people doing this in the story too, killing a boss by lining up a bunch of guns and fusion coils and shooting it with that gun.

2 Likes

If your playing on xbox are you facing pc players by default? Or is there something you turn on?

It’s all mixed-in for the flighting I believe.

23 Likes

Do we know how many maps there will be? And I’m hoping for some maps that looked great too. Halo 4 and 5 had some beautiful looking maps, actually some MCC maps too.

After using the grapple and repulser I think ditching thrusters as a main ability was the right call.

343: “Talk shit about my textures again I dare you”

8 Likes

Did you take these images? Because WOW.

6 Likes

Yeah I did thanks. I will try to take more next week with different floors. For the rest of today I only have time for PvP. All on Series X btw.

4 Likes

PSA for anyone with the typical shitty RB shoulder button on your Elite 2 that gets less and less responsive over time. Remember you can remap the paddles to mimick any button

I made a new profile for Halo and chose to remap P1, the top right one which is B by default to work as a second RB. As crouching isn’t something I do terribly often and I still have the face B button for that

Took some getting used to, but I ran a training session and it’s working out beautifully

I use RB for meele. And I know I could use something more effective on it. But I’m sooo used to it. I use three paddles in addition.

I use right stick press for meele, RB for equipment. I changed equipment to up d-pad in the game settings, but found taking my finger off the paddle to pop my equipment to be a no-go. Especially with the grapple and repulser. So using a paddle instead was a god send

Looks like they are using LOD0’s for all the models on the ground too which is absolutely great.

I don’t know if it has been pointed out already, but it’s a nice little nod (I don’t think it’s random) :

Doom Eternal

Halo Infinite (Bazaar map)

4 Likes

Bruh :joy:

1 Like

Behemoth is absolutely fantastic and sniping feels great on this map.

Holly shit turn collisions on. A guy ran at me, we melee’d each other. He ran through me while doing it. I assume his sensitivity was maxed cause he turned and shot be in the back almost instantly after.

I also can’t stand that friendly fire is off. Turns the game into a grenade spam.

Also why does this have sbmm? It obviously does. I love playing comp but not with all these social settings.

1 Like

Behemoth is FUCKING FUN! just almost won a match, 3 of us against 5 cuz the game didnt fill the remaining two spots in smh, coulda easily won otherwise

7 Likes