Halo |OT| Master Chief's Breath of the Wild Moment (Part 1)

Yup looks great even on Base Xbox’s and is a locked 30 fps to if they somehow get it to run at 1080p 60fps on base console that would be like god tier level optimization.

naaah there is a noticeable difference, its just not Halo 4 or 5. I feel like I’m moving in molasses when I’m suddenly not able to feel that small increase lol.

crashed again, now banned again.

A 5-10 percent speed increase from sprint is barely noticeable so few that i don’t even use it mostly. I find that i keep up with people sprinting wile not sprinting fine.

Have you got speed lines turned on or off?

Is this an order from our benevolent dictator, or a simple request :wink:?

its turned on.

crashed again, banned again. :pensive:

Actually I would argue the ar does beat br at what I consider mid range. It happens in game and I tested it in training… and yep.

To me mid range is about 1.5 radar lengths away. And at that distance if you hit your shots with ar which is easy to do…. U win.

Seems like the XSX is the smoothest experience out of the platforms.

Haven’t experienced a single crash or bug yet. Guess I’m just lucky lol.

Im feeling so fucking bad right now. Just almost had my first steaktacular, and it crashed on 49 kills. I’m fucking done for this week. :frowning:

CtF on Behemoth is absolutely perfect! 343 really nailed EVERYTHING, I love this game so much.

1 Like

I haven’t gotten behemoth after about 20 matches today :frowning:

Had it twice out of 4 games I just played. Really good. Might be a little big for 4 v 4 but the action of course focusses round the vehicles.

check out this bug i would just post the video itself here but file is too big

I like bigger open maps for 4v4. And from the stream 343 did it looks like an instant classic.

I think that will be a good ranked map.

As far as the other maps go I think recharge and bazzzar are ok. Bazar is a great ctf map, not great for slayer but it’s ok.

I don’t like live fire too much. I think it’s too small, with lots of Spawn killing. Getting spawned at camp/overshield feels like a death sentence.

Me neither

i got it in 2nd match

I got it first lol. But ever since, just crash after crash. Maybe that’s karma

Not too keen on live fire either. Like you say feels like a lot of predictable spawn rotations. Recharge I really really like, especially for stronghold. Bazaar yeah good for CTF. Every slayer on there is just camping the BR’s and nade spam across then mad dash for the rockets.

Behemoth is good but wait till you play it - it’s big in a slightly frustrating sense. Still a good map though.