Halo |OT| Master Chief's Breath of the Wild Moment (Part 1)

bro the game crashed again, what the fuck is happening???

Oh wow ! :dizzy_face:

Its a Tech test

Ghost feels a little overturned tho :grimacing:

1 Like

I donā€™t think friendly fire has ever stopped teammates hurling 64 grenades at me. Iā€™m happy with it staying off, donā€™t need double the grenades to worry about.

1 Like

The ghost is so beautiful ! The sound, the lights underneath it and trails behind are so good. :star_struck:

1 Like

Now I canā€™t even launch the game

Asking me sign in to xbox account again and again, and putting up the same message.

Hard reset the console. Fixed it for me

PC.

Anyway, tried restarting the app several times, now got in. Letā€™s see if I can continue without this issue popping up again. :crossed_fingers:

I feel like the game is punishing me for being good lol. I keep getting paired up with below average players :expressionless:

1 Like

I was having such a phenomenal run in a game with a great team and the game crashed on me again mid-match, I hate this :sob:

Now Iā€™m banned???

Beta opens again on Thursday, right? Or is Thursday another download day?

it opens again in 90 minutes for one last 4 hour period. Then itā€™s back up on Friday early for training and the same time frames all weekend but with BTB this time on one map. Weā€™ll have our community night on Friday night starting around 8pm.

Friend of the site Paul Tassi, right again!

6 Likes

just me or sprint is busted now?

the animation plays but the speed isnā€™t increasing.

Folks, donā€™t forget to send us your cool clips!

2 Likes

Maybe 343 knows what they are doing technically. I know Coalition and Playground get all the attention usually but 343 has never delivered a bad looking game ever.

14 Likes

The Speed is barely noticeable anyways i barely use sprint in Infinite.