Halo |OT| Master Chief's Breath of the Wild Moment (Part 1)

I’ve had only one match crash out of 60 or so games. It was only a match crash, I didn’t need to dashboard.

I have noticed when joining into games late people are killing me before I can play. It happened every time I joined in progress.

Had the same issues. We lost because of that

Quick question, anybody else can’t use battlepass unlocked items from the levels 1-20 because you unlocked it during the last Flight? I can only Equipment items unlocked through the levels 21-30.

Have you tried turning it off and on again? [Your entire PC]

happy good for you GIF

The bulldog is so shit… lol…

Digging infinite’s iteration of the AR.

1 Like

16 Likes

This game is beautiful. The texture work is much better than I could have hoped and the art style is so perfect.

7 Likes

Looks stunning, campaign is going to be incredible.

2 Likes

I’m hoping the campaign turns out well because 343 deserves their flowers. As someone who wasn’t a fan of 4 and 5 overall they’ve clearly put a lot into this game and I’m sick of the narrative that they’ve somehow ruined Halo.

They deserve a win.

9 Likes

This is so insane. I really suggest to everyone to take your time turn of Bots and the Hud and look around this map everything is absolutely stunning. It is crazy to say but this might be the best looking game currently.

2 Likes

So I’m having an odd glitch where my character moves slowly by itself. I tried other controllers but it happens on every controller. I tried a different game and this issue doesn’t happen. It’s like a slow walk forward no matter what. Anyone else have this issue ?

yep i recorded videos of just walking around the map and just listen to the sounds in the background

1 Like
9 Likes

All I get for teammates are legit booger eaters man

Why cant I get carried once In a while and Im always stuck trying to do 15+ kills.

Left For another game and look at this shit

Ps. THE HEATWAVE SUCKS ASS

I remember more than once I’ve gotten over 20 kills in this weekend flight and I would say I’m average / I suck at halo multiplayer

I love how the game looks and feels but my experience this weekend has been garbage thanks to the trash teams Ive been put on.

Driver cam looks cool.

4 Likes

:exploding_head:

8 Likes

Complaining about poor teammates during a beta is an odd move, but a move nonetheless.

1 Like