Halo |OT| Master Chief's Breath of the Wild Moment (Part 1)

Ikr ugh I NEED MORE INFINITE I recorded the music from the menu and converted it into a mp3 file

Done with reach now on to 4 and 5 then Iā€™m done with the campaigns before infinite

Doctor disrespect seams a bit sour that there is no battle royale mode as of now. Personally Iā€™m sure I would like a BR mode but I would rather them poor resources into a more unique ā€œbig player count modeā€.

I know a year or 2 ago there was tons of teases about a big mode. Klobrille mentioned a year or so ago a mode with more players in a match than halo had ever had before. 12v12 btb is awesome but didnā€™t halo 5ā€™s warzone have 12v12.

My hope is 343 puts out a new mode thatā€™s hugely popular. Something that other games will try to copy. I think for infinite to last 10 years they will need something, even if it comes a year after launch. Iā€™m sure 343 has something cooking.

Edit- Just look at halo 3 which was peak halo popularity. It wouldnā€™t be able to keep mass amount of players 10 years later like 343 are trying to do with infinite. 343 will need experiences outside of arena, btb, firefight, and campaign to keep this baby going for a decade. I canā€™t wait to see what kind of experiences we are are getting in a few months, and then where they take infinite over the next few years.

1 Like

I also have the feeling they are working on a big scale mode, something really new that could send a new trend. Just my specuations of course, but I also think they are focusing for now on what Halo fans wants to win them over, before moving on to more different stuff.

I also expect the Forge mode to be incredible. Maybe 343 will propose elements inside Forge letting players create their own Battle Royale the way they want it.

:worried:

Next flight end of August!

2 Likes

I guess it makes sense to do a BR and Iā€™m happy for those who want one. If it is something like a 100 person BR than they are on huge maps. Hopefully 343 will use the same map/maps for more traditional halo experiences as well like 50v50 or team slayer with 25 teams of 4.

Iā€™m curious about what he means about the relation to campaign. Does he mean that it is the portion of the ring you will explore in the campaign, or something else ?

Iā€™m curious to see. 343 does like tying in lore to MP. I am more excited by the possibilities of a map capable of 100 player br than BR itself. Would be awesome if itā€™s forgeable, and have custom games.

1 Like

I agree, I think they also teased increasing player counts in the MCC.

Iā€™m expecting news at Gamescom about a test :slight_smile: probably same day.

2 Likes

I think this is highly possible.

2 Likes

I donā€™t think Iā€™m ready to see the Halo communityā€™s reactions to this.

1 Like

To be honest, I think they already talked about that about ā€œnon-canonā€ armors. I think they will be a huge part of more realistic armor sets, with some more fancy ones during events and stuff.

1 Like

I know, and Iā€™m completely fine with it personally. In fact I actually like it. But you know certain people will have meltdowns over this.

1 Like

I know, I knowā€¦ just announcing coating instead of colors was enough.

I donā€™t mind a few non cannon armors

2 Likes

dont care, a few non canon cosmetics wont do much. Warframe has one of the best cosmetics AND F2P models in all of gaming and that has occasional non canon real world based cosmetics from time to time as well, and absolutely no one cares, if Halo community bitches about this too, then I donā€™t know what to say.

3 Likes

As long as itā€™s not cartoon clown or unicorns, im ok with it. I want to see DOOM in Halo haha.

DOOM Eternal itself has some wacky unicorn shit and no one is bothered lmao, Iā€™m sure Halo community can handle this