Halo |OT| Master Chief's Breath of the Wild Moment (Part 1)

Repulsor is probably the only ability that seems viable in multiplayer only. I dont see much use for it in campaign.

1 Like

There were some big pull out my hair moments but it’s done :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I want it just to send those charging brutes flying lol

1 Like

Respect.

2 Likes

Nice I probably wouldn’t have the patience to do that

1 Like

It wasn’t bad using the tank gun :stuck_out_tongue: it took me like 7 hours but the checkpoint system was extremely annoying, if you have a damaged shield you can’t get a checkpoint and to recharge your shield you need to melee.

Crazyperson.

Aside from Craig and the OG Xbox, any other cool Easter Eggs found yet?

Celebrating any of the other XGS studios maybe?

Bethesda?

Is that gun missable?

343 outta pocket for these lmao

4 Likes

It’s really not that surprising that games can grow on you more on subsequent runs. And I don’t think in general journalists are out there like “let’s take their hard work over so many years and diminish it with a lesser score”, there needn’t be any malicious intent there.

Either way, let’s worry less about an arbitrary number on a scale as opposed to the soundness of the actual criticisms and praise.

Daaaamn, congrats! lol

1 Like

Yeah sadly

Psycho Mantis from Metal Gear Solid :eyes:

edit: another one

Album of the Year

6 Likes

Shots fired. XD

Considering also it’s much more integral to Infinite storyline than Halo 5 (which is also the black sheep of the franchise, the only game with one and only existing version). Anwyay it’s understandable because the game was not a commercial success.

2 Likes

Halo Wars 2 was a console first RTS and not a PC centric one for instance.

It’s a great game, but it’s understandable that they left it behind so soon, their focus with the game was wrong from the start, hopefully, if they ever get to make a Halo Wars 3, it should be a full blown PC centric RTS with multiple factions and complex commands.

Take Supreme Commander as a basis, would work well with the Halo universe.

1 Like

Don’t say “full blown PC centric RTS” to MS or an hypothetical HW3 would release on Xbox years after. XD

I never played Supreme Commander, it’s similar to C&C?

1 Like

lmfao

Done!

Finally. Good to be able to click on the Spoilers thread soon lol

2 Likes