Halo |OT| Master Chief's Breath of the Wild Moment (Part 1)

It’s 15 spare cores.

1 Like

There’s something funky going on then…I’m staring at my 100% playthrough upgrade screen right now and I have 2 extra. A simple google says there are 45 cores and you need more than 30 to upgrade everything.

I’ve found the dash useful against some bigger enemies/bosses.

1 Like

Ive maxed out already and got 5 spare with the rest that Im missing to collect.

Makes sense now lol

Repulsor could’ve replaced the drop wall easily, that shitty wall is so useless it’s not even funny lol

1 Like

There are bugs taking less cores for each upgrade than needed; there are only 45 in the game and that’s exactly how many you need.

That would explain it also lol

1 Like

Yeah, something funky then.

Each equipment has 5 total slots, with +1, +2, +3, +3 = +9.

There are 5 equipment items.

5 * 9 = 45 for a max upgrades

I have my 100% maxed out equipment and have 15 spare cores. ** shrug **

EDIT: I think @Doncabesa mentioned he had like 22 spare cores in their playthrough?

1 Like

Ah, I see. So take a lot of peoples hard work over 6 difficult years. Give a lesser score than most. Then immediately play it again, only to realize oh…it’s actually deserved better than I gave it…oops

Great work, Paul

4 Likes

I will say asset loading on a game like this is unnaceptable especially when using a Banshee or a Wasp. I think its here where you can notice the cross-gen ness of the game aside from the loading screens to transition some levels.

Lmao so it’s not a leftover of the Repulsor, or them accounting for missable cores, or for a new future equipment. It’s just a :sparkles: bug :sparkles:

Just beat the campaign and wow. Easily on of the best times I’ve ever had with a video game. Loved the story and the ending

Watched the credits all the way through for a few reasons. A, a game that good, the least I could do is read all those names. B, the music is so friggin awesome. C, I wanted to see our guy’s name in ther. And…

6 Likes

What do you mean by asset loading at first? Pop-in?

And yeah the loading screens are weird for a 2021, especially that they occur in a transitioning sequence that’s supposed to hide the loading screen like elevators and such, many games were already seamless on last gen, and wasn’t Halo 5 also loading screen free?

Yes the pop-in lol

And Halo 5 didnt have these loading issues because no such transitions were in the game. A whole level just loaded at the start and thats it.

Check this out found an actual og Xbox and found the arcade eariler

8 Likes

Holy shit where is this?

cant upload here but will post it to twitter then post the link here

2 Likes

Respectfully disagree.

It has saved my behind so many times on heroic and legendary.

2 Likes