Halo |OT| Master Chief's Breath of the Wild Moment (Part 1)

Yeah, the Ghost is the only vehicle that functions properly. The rest are more of a fight against the vehicle than against the enemy at times. Completely unnecessary.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Does anybody else find this a bit annoying? Cash in on the pre-launch negativity, give a permanent bad score, then make a positive article now that the consensus is positive.

Its totally reasonable that this is a genuine change of heart, but you can’t blame me for thinking this is a bad look.

2 Likes

Very transparent.

Halo Infinite won Game of the Year from Game Informer and Dexerto

6 Likes

The only one that is legit “abysmal” is the Scorpion.

4 Likes

I agree. I just go in the the ghost for the first time and it just felt great to drive and engage in combat with.

I also feel like the handling is a bit worse for other vehicles compared to previous titles.

1 Like

I guess that would depend on what you compare it with lol.

FH5 Warthog is such a blast to drive, even before upgrades.

1 Like

Yeah, so good!

Yup, I think most of the complaining is due to the map being less flat than old halo levels.

1 Like

My complaining with the vehicles is more their health. It needs to be buffed.

Why is there a massive more amount of spartan cores that are useless once you max out everything?

Maybe we’ll get more equipment?

I’m guessing because there’s missable mission-tied ones they don’t want you miss on maxing out upgrades if you missed them

I think if they’ll have new equipment it’ll be in the DLCs.

Because they deleted the repulsor lol

2 Likes

Maybe it’s different for Legendary, but most of the equipment are useless in the campaign. I have litterally only used the grapple, and sometimes the sensor. They feel more suited for multiplayer.

I hope they come with other equipment in the future for the campaign.

There are two extra spartan cores, wouldn’t call that a massive amount.

I would have said to appease those not wanting to collect them all, but there’s an achievement for collecting them all, same with all the other different collectibles. So best I can tell is the spare 15 Spartan Cores almost seems perfect for a Repulsor equipment upgrade, but then you’d still have leftovers [+1 +2 +3 +3 = 9 cores]. Maybe there was an even higher tier of upgrade for the 5 items needing +3 would be +15 overall.

1 Like