Halo |OT| Master Chief's Breath of the Wild Moment (Part 1)

I just watched the Ask 343 video and really enjoyed it. Looking forward to these monthly updates. My hype level has already been sky high.

Also excited to see what’s coming next for the MCC especially with the FOV slider support at 120 FPS.

Hey everyone, wanted to announce we’ll be doing a Halo Community Stream on Friday the 26th starting at 7pm EST! Slots will be first come first serve, but we hope as many of you as possible will be able to join us!

3 Likes

As you already know I am so down for this!

Everyone join up be awesome for the community to get together in times like this :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hmm this is sadly a bit late, howerver I would be in for a couple rounds If I have time

2 Likes

I’m normally real busy on Fridays but I’ll at the very least hop into party chat to shoot the breeze for a bit with everyone.

1 Like

We are recording a new episode of You Had Me At Halo tomorrow! Get your questions in if you have any.

1 Like

But we get the Infinite update only tomorrow kind early :open_mouth:

Dream Spin-Off title (Has to be new no Wars or ODST Sequels) in before Ed says the Halo Mega Blocks game that got shit canned :wink:

Who would win at Halo out of you lot… let’s say if it was Halo 3

Favourite Halo Console (Green OG, Green 360, Reach 360, Halo 4 360, Halo XB1) and if you was to design a Series X in a Halo theme any idea on how it would look?

We are recording right after

2 Likes

We have answered the first one before but I like the other 2!

Awesome sounds good!

My bad got a crap memory sometimes :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Next Halo Infinte community update coming tomorrow!?

1 Like

Ya they are doing one on the last Thursday of each month.

“Halo reinvented how people think about video games and has grown into a global entertainment phenomenon, having sold more than 81 million copies worldwide.”

Is this accurate? Holy crap thats alot of Halo’s sold.

1 Like

5 Likes

2 Likes

I want to explore Zeta Halo now :sob:.

1 Like

This sounds really good:

" JM - I love the agency we are creating that really doubles down on that premise of delivering on the promise of Halo: CE . Enemy strongholds can be approached from any direction and there are so many options available for how you take on the challenges at hand. Do I blaze through the front gate in a Warthog full of Marines and just light the place up with zero subtlety? Do I scout the perimeter and discover a subterranean entrance that allows me to enter through one of the interior structures? Do I Grappleshot to a sniper tower, take out the inhabitant and begin picking off enemies from my raised vantage point?..there are so many options available that allows everyone to approach the game the way they want and have their own unique experiences. I am excited to hear stories of all the different ways players have taken on missions in the game once we are released."

5 Likes

This is definitely going to be the best sandbox Halo has ever had. Aaaaaah man I’m so excited.

1 Like

I’m hoping they have enemies and animals and whatnot switch up routines depending on time of day. I wanna be able to choose whether taking out a Bannished stronghold is a stealth/sniper level or if it is a an all out action level based on ToD considerations.

Audio snippet from article: https://content.halocdn.com/media/Default/community/blogs/halsey_journal_01-1cb7b58224cb4761bca2b9fd990634cc.wav

3 Likes