Halo |OT| Master Chief's Breath of the Wild Moment (Part 1)

I was talking generally, 10/10 is a perfect score in anything in life, not just reviews. Anyway a certain admin has sent me the link to the sites score policy which covers what I was asking and your rating of it as a masterpiece. Fully respect the effort and position of your review :+1:

1 Like

Spartan Abilities or Equipment

Which one do you prefer more and why?

equipment and not even close but id take either over the spartan thrust

1 Like

Equipment. Better variety of effect & utilities. More fun to use.

Yea I like what we have seen so far I was shocked that the drop wall was UNSC

1 Like

No idea actually from my playing experience I hate overcomplex extra elements in a game. Honestly if it would be me I want any person to have a grapple hook or spartan charge.

Regardless I trust 343 and I’m always eager to try now gameplay styles. If equipment is like a power up it has to e a meaningful tool in the game.

1 Like

I wonder if 343 are going to release infinite in October/November and go head to head with battlefield/call of duty. I have a feeling that battlefield will really shine, this ones been brewing a long time, and they put out some technical marvels every time.

Anyway equipment all the way.

1 Like

If nothing changed there for BF, Halo has the free MP as an advantage, as well as being on Game Pass.

Plus people been a lot longer for a halo experience than a battlefield experience its gonna be an interesting holiday

normally it always has been this way. Halo, Cod, Battlefield where the dominating franchises and have presist between each other. Really Halo, COD and BF are different enough.

1 Like

I now this has been discussed a bit before, but I’ve been playing quite a bit of COD Warzone recently and while I’ve really enjoyed it, it’s made me really hopefully and excited to see what 343 can do with Halo in the big battle / battle royal space.

I think Halo could offer a unique play experience not found in any other BR game with their sandbox elements which would help them carve out their own niche in the genre. I want a BR game where I can have: 4 grenades, a rocket launcher, energy sword, no bullet drop, etc. Thinking about Halo combat, in a BR game, set on the Halo ring shown in the summer 2020 gameplay demo sounds amazing.

I think a large portion of the casual shooter multiplayer market has migrated to playing these BR games, and if Halo wants a piece of that pie it should compete in that space.

1 Like

As long as the MP isn’t full of grey and brown maps I’ll be okay, I want nice natural environments like classic Halo.

1 Like

Or it could carve its own path. Make the next big multiplayer experience instead of another battle royale game.

1 Like

Man its so nice that Staten is back in the place he belongs.

2 Likes

Anyone have a question for the Halo podcast?

Yes I have one.

Hi all!

With Infinite coming out at the end of this year and 343i still introducing significant features into MCC, do you reckon 343i will stop providing significant support once Infinite launches to focus on it, or will they continue doing a similar level of support? Also, do you think they will ever integrate Infinite into the MCC or will Infinite always be its own thing/platform?

Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Fantastic Question

Any other questions?

That “Ask 343” video was really cool. Thought it was a bit short myself but that’s just because I want more & more info!

Seriously though, it was really cool & I hope only the first of a series throughout this year leading up to the launch.

Came across this amazing new Halo 2 competitive montage this morning. Really captures the style of videos at the time of the game’s release but the clip and editing quality is on another level.

https://youtu.be/86JxEVkZ4e8