Halo |OT| Master Chief's Breath of the Wild Moment (Part 1)

The folks who were complaining about fruit physics last time should see this.

2018 trailer

1 Like

I donā€™t think the motion sensor is much of an issue. The range is abysmal. I honestly hope they drop the sensor completely for ranked.

Itā€™s ridiculously small

1 Like
4 Likes

The multiplayer is a blast, though it did take most of my three hour session to get back into a competitive multiplayer which I havenā€™t really played for a couple of years. My only little thing is the lag due to my location but not a lot I can do about that.

1 Like

Yep, so why even have it.

I think with the addition of the surround sound audio it isnā€™t needed. Players walking and running can usually be heard.

Itā€™s the art style. Just like Halo CE, there is micro detail in the textures but when viewed from afar it is clean and appears simple to the eye.

2 Likes

This needs fixing. Sniper has felt off since the first flight tbh.

1 Like

Whoā€™s hoping training mode works with forge? I canā€™t wait to spawn ai in a maze lol.

2 Likes

maaaaan the repulsor might be the next best addition to Infinite after the grappleshot.

6 Likes

Talking about big visual upgrades over last year man and that was SP, which usually looks better than MP. If we get these kinds of textures and surfaces in the campaign it will be great. Thereā€™s no reason it wonā€™t look like that there.

Really hoping now that Dealer meant Halo with his tweet the other day.

4 Likes

Like wow Halo Infinite is soooo good. FINALLY a shooter where I put all my time in again I truly love everything about it. My only worries is, that m/k is much more powerful.

But wow Iā€™m impressed and looks soo dam sexy. Aside from the water and skyboxes hahaha.

1 Like

wait for the leaked night time map, the skybox in that is ethereal.

Which one? I do think the sky tech in the mp is different to the campaign. In the campaign we got a night/day circle and the clouds are volumetric

the one set in the Reach space station looking location.

Can you post it? I donā€™t care about mp leaks

the original video got taken down, but thereā€™s a horrible quality version if you want to see lol.

LMFAO

4 Likes

love the dedication to swinging without looking where they are landing. LOL :rofl:

3 Likes