Halo |OT| Master Chief's Breath of the Wild Moment (Part 1)

That’s the way lol

Awesome, I want some Banished, forerunner maps they are missing. Maybe they decided that arena is more unsc focused and btb more Halo/Banished

My first game and first use of the repulsor, the funny thing is I thought I had the grapple so when I went and looked it was because I was confused haha.

3 Likes

I mean, Behemoth is a proper Forerunner location arena map. I definitely think we’ll see more. Wasn’t there that big Banished stronghold building in concept art and in the campaign fly through? I think that location will have a MP map as well.

I think that was part of the meme yeah lmao

1 Like

I love this

6 Likes

Repulsers could make for some stuff in Forge

1 Like

With all these great videos and the significant graphical upgrades I cannot wait to see campaign.

I’m so very curious about the things in this game world, like those creatures we saw in the very first trailer back in 2018 or 2019 I hope they are still in. I love a game world that feels lively, lived in , cool little details. Gives reason to explore it all.

4 Likes

what’s the recommended sensitivity and other aim settings for this game? I think just having some issues finding right balance at moment for aiming. Also for buttons keep on going back and forth with recon and default

I already hate this ! :laughing:

I will never ever be good at Halo again.

And that’s why bots are such a Fantastic addition to the game it helps people get better or not have to deal with the sweats haha

4 Likes

New modes today right ?

Yep!

Had anybody noticed that theatre is in settings???

2 Likes

Also, is there anyway to play with a buddy while the MP is off?

1. Probably first and foremost is to adjust FOV to at least 90.
  2. Next up is adjusting look acceleration. [Using 4]
  3. After that is adjusting the various sensitivity settings. [Using 7.0 for now]
  4. The Zoomed in sensitivity is very touchy, so maybe keep those at default or just bump it up by 0.1.
  5. Another section to adjust is the dead-zones, basically make them smaller to feel more responsive. [Using 5 for now]

Those were just my quick 2 minutes of adjusting before going into matches. On the first flighting I saw posts about dead zones down to 0 and last night on Twitch saw professional Halo streamers using 7.5 sensitivity on PC.

5 Likes

Is Breath Of The Wild the only reference point people have these days to open world games?

probalbly because of how great it was another one is Red dead 2

Trying to play my first Halo multiplayer match and am just staring at some repeating UNSC logo lol

Matchmaking starts in about 2 minutes