Halo |OT| Master Chief's Breath of the Wild Moment (Part 1)

I was on the receiving end of the melee glitch today. I’m gunna be giving it out now.

2 Likes

Yeah, there is not much worry from me in regards to the graphical presentation as most things just seem “right.” I must also say that you can tell SSR is going to make the Forerunner architecture really pop in this game.

1 Like

You can tell a game is going to be fun if the MP menu music makes you want to listen to it for hours on end. I’m looking at you, Black Ops 1 and 2.

1 Like

game feels so good, but i’m so rusty in pvp. Anyways, can’t wait to get back to halo

1 Like

I blasted 6 people off the map on live fire with the repulser. I love it, but too overpowering on maps with death by fall spots.

Halo looks fucking insane. That is all

4 Likes

Yep

3 Likes

Going live again because I can’t stop playing

4 Likes

So am I lol

Visually A bit disappointing as I am getting a higher resolution Halo 3 vibe.

That’s a good thing by me, the game looks amazing.

Thank fuck MP is this fun, I have been getting sick of shooters and haven’t really been playing them but this is so good.

Cool seeing Halo back up there

1 Like

I’m having a really hard time. I’m frustrated. I can never hear my AI. I can’t ever find grenades and things like rocket launchers. Spartan chatter is useless because you can’t tell who is saying it even with captions. I’ve lost every match with maybe 3 kills. Im just not having fun.

Maybe just stick to bots for now to build up map knowlege and such. If you press down on the Dpad I think it is, you can ping the whole map and it will show you where things are like guns and such. Also the SpnKr rocket launcher only spawns at certain times and only on the 1 map bazaar (on the side middle upper part) but yeah just play with bots to get your footing I think.

Can’t wait for objectives tomorrow. This game looks stunning and feels so freaking good to play. But I do think the combat sensor was better than the motion sensor. Still having a great time.

Hopefully. I am unsure of the whole battle pass thing as well…

Need help with my aim on controller. My aim really sucks especially with the MK50. What is your sensitivity/acceleration?

Sick !

Also physics is good too on objects

https://twitter.com/XboxNPN/status/1441484562777972736?s=19

2 Likes

This screams Exploration like breath of the wild so fucking ready especially now ugh I NEED THIS GAME 343!

2 Likes

Is this concept art?

Yes one of the many ones from thrusday

1 Like