Halo |OT| Master Chief's Breath of the Wild Moment (Part 1)

I’m absolutely fine with that, there’s a sense of progression when you get the Wasp and finally reach areas. And going everywhere with the marines and the warthog makes you too dependant on them. Like they litterally obliterate everything and I’m just their taxi to it lol

I don’t think I have fought targets myself yet, I just brought marines with me that did most of the work lol, and I kinda wish I could take on them again on my own

2 Likes
10 Likes

give them forrunner weapons, ultimate death ball :smiley:

I have given them sentinel beams and rocket launcher and snipers, they’re too op bruh

3 Likes

Same here. Traversing with the Warthog/Razorback does not feel as good when you are going off the main path (it’s still fine imo). A plausible lore explanation can be that these rings were not created for smooth off-road driving lol.

But I would be lying if I said I didn’t have a blast getting these vehicles in places you wouldn’t normally expect them to be in. That is an area where player creativity shines in this game imo :grin:

I can see this being improved upon in future story content though imo.

Hosting another community night this Thursday at 7pm EST, 12 spots in total.

2 Likes

Maybe they need a vehicle that provides airborne soildier transport.

Falcon, Pelican, etc where they at

Imagine you could fly those banished air carriers and have like 8 properly equipped marines in them :skull:

1 Like
3 Likes

the sea of thieves way noooo

Sea of Thieves? Many games do and have been doing that. It nicely integrates streaming and playing in a way.

Were they playable In Halo or at least Halo campaigns before?

Falcon was in Halo Reach

1 Like

Maybe they should add for co-op :thinking:

Absolutely. I wish there was a way to use grappleshot to pull the larger Hog/Back vehicles to you. Maybe in a co-op 4 player match we can? That would be a nice touch.

2 Likes

Loading a Razorback full of marines fully equipped with SPNKR’s is the most fun I’ve had in gaming in a long ass time. I can’t say it enough, I love this game so damn much.

1 Like

Also, I feel sorry to all those Marines who followed me into areas they had no means of escaping from. I don’t know why they jumped down. Honestly. I couldn’t even call in an air-lift for them. Would be hilarious to see how many marines have been stranded on the side of the ring structures.

It would be great if we were able to grapple marines as well

3 Likes

They’re insanely powerful and fun to have, I like how it seems they have infinite ammo too, I hope there’s a lore explanation for that :joy:

2 Likes