Halo Infinite Tech Preview July 29th- Aug 1st

How the fuck did they not expect servers to crash

So I got the first email the other day but have had nothing since, anyone else?

2 Likes

This time was never the right time to release the preview. Its late night for Europe and Asia is already asleep. You lose out on so much hype and viewership.

343 have to do better, such a simple thing can have such a massive impact. Early morning USA is the best time for the rest of the world.

3 Likes

Is the game able to play yet? Sorry for the lazy question, just checking in from work

1 Like

might be soon

Waiting GIF

2 Likes

Yeaaah its fucking 2am here, sat waiting lol. Imma go to sleep :sleeping:

2 Likes

Don’t think the timing of this is down to promotional concerns but about when 343 have the build ready and loaded.

Isnt it a 2 month old build ?

They still need to distribute it to the appropriate CDNs and ensure they have enough infrastructure back end up and running and they’re able to collect such a vast amount of real time data.

Yes but that’s not the point. This isn’t a beta or a demo. It’s a technical test. They’ve got to get everything lined up on the backend. They will launch when it’s ready.

1 Like

I feel bad for the ascent :frowning:

I can sign into waypoint now. Maybe that’s a good sign? Or maybe most people just gave up and moved on

Finally got into waypoint FML

same here. still waiting

Sounds like it might be a couple hours still based on the most recent tweets. Ah well stuff happens. I’ll check back later tonight.

1 Like

1 Like

So yeah, obviously, they encountered some issues.

They are working on it.

3 Likes

Could you imagine if the game file later is corrupt like with Stranger of Paradise and we cannot play anyway xd

2 Likes