Halo Infinite Leaks Thread (No Story Discussion!)

Looks like another great map.

Forgot to send this image, which is of that sand map we saw from the MP trailer:

Additionally, there are some multiplayer tips which reveal some new stuff:

There are also some campaign tips out there, there arenā€™t any spoilers or anything but I wonā€™t post them here since this thread is for multiplayer.

Some forge thumbnail names which show some of the objects that will be available (these arenā€™t actual thumbnails):

3 Likes

Meh I guess this is fine. Thrusters one of the worst things in Halo 5.

It is fine, actually, just a temporary power-up.

1 Like

So happy that there will be some open layout maps in arena.

That maps reminds me of the halo 2 map, I canā€™t remember itā€™s name, was called relic I think in halo 2 anniversary.

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Iā€™m seeing under the File Share part that it might be hinting at the Halo 3 file share system. Would be AWESOME if that is the case!

2 Likes

Wtf wow this map reminds me of Zanzibar, one of my most played Halo maps. Fond memories of this amazing map. Who remembers Zanzibar? Man the rush for the energy sword. Reminding me a bit of Sandtrap too. Theyā€™re mixing old with new & I love it.

Theyā€™re hitting my nostalgia here. So far so good the maps Iā€™ve seen seem really really interesting.

Iā€™m gonna geek like crazy I think, adios to my social life for a whileā€¦Ouch

Meme Reaction GIF by Tyler

1 Like

I think more like relic

1 Like

Man this game is gonna be amazing Iā€™m dying to play it again

1 Like

Alright going to go ahead and post this because

1. It could be fake

2. Is slightly campaign related but has no story spoilers

revenge of the sith GIF by Star Wars

Yep I saw it too it looks legit tbh

Angry Fast And Furious GIF by The Fast Saga

1 Like

The H2A version of that map is one of the best looking maps Iā€™ve ever seen in a MP game to this day. Visually, it is glorious.

2 Likes

I wanted to use that gif for quite some time but never managed to find the right moment. I find this gif so funny, I donā€™t know why. :grin:

Iā€™m with you. We are 3 months from launch and I canā€™t stop thinking about Halo. I was hyped for Halo 4 and 5, but that was nothing compared to Infinite. They are hitting the right notes. Even the OST is crazy good so far. And that hype feels justified for once. Itā€™s this one game weā€™ll play the whole generation. Itā€™s an event for Xbox. Thereā€™s so much nostalgia, but also real excitement for MP and campaign. Itā€™s so good to be on this ride.

2 Likes

Some clips of the various maps have leakedā€¦ Iā€™ll say this, the skyboxes look absolutely stellar.

6 Likes

Yep, thought the same.

1 Like

Found it. Map looks great.

Also, I find it funny that all the three major fall shooters (Halo, Battlefield, COD) have been getting leaked this week.

1 Like

Link?