Halo Infinite (Campaign) Review OT

:cry: I’m not gonna be playing day one

I just can’t enjoy a video game unless a person I don’t know whose opinions I have no reason to value, on a site I don’t care about, assigns it an arbitrary number that aligns with my confirmation biases.

10 Likes

Also those 9 and 10 score read like 7.5 and 8 to me max too!

And before you say anything about my stupid comment you need to know that I have a series x and I use game pass a lot! :clown_face:

/s

:phil_lmao:

1 Like

Hey Jess. your boyfriend Jeff’s review is right above yours

Wrestling Awww GIF

2 Likes

Gerstmann liked it overall, but isn’t a Halo lore guy to put it mildly, so story beats didn’t land with him. Still, and more importantly imho, his thoughts of game reviews themselves is pretty great to read. Been saying this stuff myself for a long time:

Avoid the Kotaku review, they explicitly detail the opening of the game. It was strictly NDAed for both previews and reviews.

7 Likes

:man_facepalming:

Even playstation sites loving it and the usual are damage controlling love to see it Wednesday can’t get here any faster

8 Likes

The usual

HiddenXperia ranking

1 Like

when I replay the series I enjoy playing, reach, 4, and 5. I tend to want to skip through 1,2,3,odst as quickly as possible if I"m not in co-op. For actual fun/dynamic gameplay the series got better as it went along no matter what people say.

3 Likes
1 Like
12 Likes

Knowing those fuckfaces, they knew that

They were probably just like “they don’t tell US what to do”

Beard Reaction GIF

5 Likes

We will probably never know but I’m curious to know what happened with Chris Lee and how the game was when he was still the Director.

Joe Staten said, this is stilL Chris Lee’s vision. They just took the extra time to refine it and hone in on expanding what worked best.

4 Likes
6 Likes

man, most of 343 is using @Predrag’s artwork. nice

8 Likes

To be fair they gave both AoE4 and FH4 9/10 as well.