Halo Infinite - Campaign Hands-on Previews

Jeff Grubb

9 Likes

Ironic because he wasnā€™t invited to be part of the ā€˜councilā€™ team like some Halotubers out there.

Is 120fps in campaign too?

And why was 120fps removed from SEREIS S? DF said it was great in the flight so I donā€™t understand why tf they removed it.

I miss gameplay being the factor over visual and story. Iā€™m not saying those two arenā€™t important, but sometimes, they give high ratings because of those and that enough is convincing. Before this gen, I often went by their review and ended up being underwhelmed. Hot take: PS exclusives are great but low replay value. I donā€™t know how many times I replayed Halo campaigns, more so on the original trilogy, so hearing/reading these impressions, itā€™s really hurting me to wait.

1 Like
3 Likes

Excellent job with these, Sik. And no, you werenā€™t annoying to listen to the whole time as you feared. Haha. It was good info

1 Like

Some excellent previews out of this! Well done.

Iā€™m trying to keep my expectations tempered, but that people who are die hard fans and those that are just casual fans in the press are both loving the game is super exciting

Daaaamn there are some crazy approaches you can have. That music hittin too

11 Likes

Not gonna watch any of these previews gonna go in blind after the first IGN preview

1 Like

Ah yes, Iā€™m very much over the DF stuff. It had itā€™s place back in the day with One X and PS4 Pro and maybe for a short bit with the launch of this gen etc. Now itā€™s justā€¦who cares?

1 Like

I just want to play this now man

1 Like

it looks awesome !

3 Likes

Mint also says its his favorite halo campaign. :eyes:

6 Likes

It does!

Welcome to the forum BTW!

1 Like

Wow this is cool

14 Likes

Im really looking forward to the speedruns, gonna be some nutty shenanigans

1 Like

Came to post this. Why was this in no other coverage? Lol

Because journos just wanna see how the campaign works (gameplay and worlds). Not searching 341 secrets and tips.

Well, here is the delay the co-op fans were asking for.

tenor

3 Likes