Halloween and Spooky Season 2021 |OT| It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Halloween has all the best treats.

Yeah Christmas has some good stuff…

But I’m talking Frankenberry, Count Chocula, Halloween Pop Tarts, Mystery Mountain Dew…

Come on.

Christmas doesn’t have alot of that stuff.

The Skittles that taste like Zombie Flesh?

Come on.

Come on

Those things are so gross, lol. I had a competition with my nieces last Halloween where we each had a pack and ate one skittle at a time. If you got a gross one you were out.

I need to mix some more spooky/Halloween games in the mix this season. Should probably finally play Luigis Mansion 3.

Anyone seen the movie The Others (2001)? A friend and i watched it last halloween and its a very well done unique thriller movie.

I love how we have an OT for this. Halloween, my birthday and Christmas are my favourite times of the year!

This year I’ll rewatch all the Scary Movies besides 5. I wanted to do that last year but got busy.

1 Like

Man I hope Scorn makes it’s projected October release date.

Nothing like a Giger Body-Horror FPS for Halloween.

Otherwise I need to start drafting my Halloween GamePass playlist.

Halloween would be a good as time as any to finish up TEW1 and do TEW2.

1 Like

Halloween Town

Feelin’ Festive.

It’s go time Boys and GHOULS…

The Rocky Horror Picture Show Dance GIF by IFC

1 Like

Watched the first Scream for the first time in a while today. Was really suprised at how i remembered exactly none of what happened lmao. Great movie.

1 Like

Spooky Season Watchlist Today:

• Blood Quantum (Shutter) : Great Zombie Flick. Outstanding concept. Basically zombie virus but only Native American/Indigenous People are immune to the “White Man’s” disease. Fantastic.

Up Tonight:

• Creepshow Season 2

Bless you Shudder. You’re my one stop for all my Halloween needs. Well that an HBO Max.

Also spooky peeps, watch Midnight Mass on Netflix. Flanagan does it again, and it’s the perfect moody slowburn for Spooky Season.

1 Like

Its great! A friend and I binged it, Bly manor, and Hill house over the course of a week. Fantastic Director.

1 Like

FLANAGAN DON’T MISS.

FLANAGAN DON’T MISS.

You want to know how good Flanagan is?

Watch Ouija: Origin of Evil. It was a prequel/sequel to the fucking terrible Ouija movie, and it’s INCREDIBLE.

Literally the greatest jump of quality from original to sequel I ever saw.

It’s on HBO Max!

1 Like

Also, might jump into Outlast tonight for both Spooky Season and clear up my Backlog for the XboxERA Backlog challenge.

Two birds with one stone!

Cant have a good spooky season without watching the first 3 Scary Movie movies. Such good black comedy series (at least the first 3)

1 Like

Don’t typically like shilling this hard for something, but HBO Max has their horror section up for Halloween, and the catalogue is insane.

They have every Nightmare on Elm Street movie, so even if only 1, 3 and New Nightmare are good, it’s gonan be a great watch on all of them.

And if you watch Nightmare on Elm Street II, I highly recommend watching Scream, Queen: My Nightmare on Elm Street on Shudder which goes into the LGBTQ+ community fell in love with the movie, the gay themes in the film, and how Nightmare II ruined the life of it’s main star.

Still Jason is better horror movie slasher.

1 Like

SPOOKY MONTH DISCUSSION TOPIC ONE:

Which Slasher Franchise had the worst sequels?

Nightmare on Elm Street, Halloween, Friday the 13th or Scream?

Nightmare on Elm Street and its not even close.