GTA6 leaked videos/screenshots

I’m already moaning since you said perforce… :rofl:

2 Likes
3 Likes

Thats heart breaking to hear… I wonder if a decision will be made monday considering its a bank holiday in the UK for the queen. Arent rockstar mainly based on Scotland?

1 Like

If their management and security staff aren’t already talking today I’d be very surprised. Not all staff would hear it today, but…

I think a lot of the hate towards R* comes from the fact that they added soooo much content to the online, much of which could have been added to the single player and they just never did because it simply wasn’t where the money was

Not to mention those big single player expansions getting cancelled almost certainly because of the runaway success that GTAO had

Youre right there is 100% currently a call with the heads of all the IT departments all stressed out of there minds.

2 Likes

What kind of decision we’re talking about? Internal delays?

So many happy people on GTAForums but they don’t realize this could extend that wait way way more.

Why does everyone think it’s getting delayed because it leaked? Games leak all the time, doesn’t mean they’re going to push back the release date.

Even though I’m not into the gameplay Rockstar has been doing anymore, thus not being hyped about GTA VI( or any Rockstar content ) anymore, I really feel for the developers that have basically seen their life work being shown like that. I recognize that all employees have been putting out an amazing work ( while hoping the previous toxic crunch culture is gone ), and to see the surprise being taken away is horrible.

2 Likes

Because source code got leaked, meaning its a bigger than some QA tester making a recording or someone sharing screenshots.

This is the type of stuff that’ll get the leaker arrested if found

3 Likes

I wouldnt know exactly, I feel as you can see above the game will have to be delayed because of this.

However I dont know what decision would be made on the Monday as @Zip mentioned Rockstar will already be doing the next steps as we speak.

Yeah, this leak is very serious, screenshots and videos getting leak is not the problem, it’s the source code that was also leaked and this is a nightmare for Rockstar games.

1 Like

I never would’ve imagined that this is how I would get my first glimpse at GTA6, I’ve seen a lot of speculation about the game being crossgen but I can’t imagine that being true for a game likely coming out in late 2024-25.

lol

Yikes, if this is that bad whoever leaked it could potentially end up doing many years in prison right…?

Nah. Theyre releasing this 2024 most likely.

oh 100% . Rockstar will be out for blood .

Yup!

1 Like

“GTA 6 only entered into full production in the last couple years.”

Oh for fuck’s sake!