GTA6 leaked videos/screenshots

Hopefully the source code doesn’t get out there :grimacing:

This is the biggest leak since Half Life 2

Everything has been uploaded, has been saved for anyone to get, so it’s definitely out there. I’m no developer, but this can’t be good. Hopefully the setback isn’t too crazy for them.

Going off what we have here, pretty much set for 2024/5 release imo.

Even with all these leaked? What can people now do, now that the source code is known?

No idea about that stuff but the state of the game tells me 2024/5, I guess the source code could throw a spanner in the works or it might not but from just looking at the footage alone I think 2024/5 is most likely. With the source code stuff I guess it depends on what exactly leaked.

1 Like

All I’m saying that there are high chances that these leaks are fake.

Rockstar has already taken down some videos

Then I guess it will be a cross-gen title just like GTA5.

1 Like

If only I could show you some screenshots of some games in early dev lol, don’t look at these videos and screengrabs and think this is a 1:1 on how the game will look. Just look at the Sea of Thieves early shots they had weird ass pillshaped green blobs as the characters.

I guess what’s at play here is the game looks good in a early state so it is making people think that’s what it will look like at launch. If the game was way more buggy with more visual bugs and obvious things wrong then the opinions would be different.

I think the consensus is that it is too elaborate, detailed and consistent to be faked.

1 Like

I’m surprised by some reactions, I thought we knew better. :slight_smile:

The early builds of Horizon 1 looked horrible actually, textures missing and low poly models. I think it looks pretty good already. Especially the character models, the walking/running animations, how enemies drop dead looks much better than 4 and probably RDR2 as well.

You can bet that once the first trailer comes out lighting will be a lot better, which will make a world of difference. There is no way this is also gonna come out for last gen. It sure as shit shouldn’t.

1 Like

I think it looks amazing, but that leaker is going to be in big trouble

2 Likes

im definitely not impressed with the footage but it’s obviously years away from releasing, probably even longer after this leak

EDIT: Misread some of the info.

Oh really? I just assumed this was something recent, in that case it actually looks really good considering thats like 4 years away from release lol

Hope that leaker had a nice life because if there’s one company that will make sure they make you pay is R*

No way. The lowbbar will be series s. They arent going to put this on last gen.

Probably make their own shitty clone of some small sections i guess. Doesnt make any difference. Its not that big of a deal. Unless actual story plot leaked. Assets…meh whatever

It would be crazy releasing this on last gen

This game isn’t coming until 2024 at the absolute earliest, PS4/XB1 will be 11 years old at that point

Im hoping this was just for testing purposes, like Forza Motorsport was being played on XB1s but is next gen only

I was reading through that thread on GTAForums and one guy claims to be a programmer and says in one of the videos you can see that they are using a PS4 Devkit. Hopefully that’s bullshit. Imagine in 2024 or even 2025 releasing a last gen game. Has to stop at some point, come on.

2 Likes