GTA VI Discussion & Speculation / Hopes & Fears / Dreams & Nightmares

I really think Rockstar Games partnered with MS in order to use Azure servers for GTA Online next gen and potentially having graphics like MS Flight Sim.

Since GAT Online will be a stand alone in the future.

If not, the solo could be online for using power of the Cloud for more A.I, weather sim rendering, animation, physics interactions, terrain deformation & destruction.

I can see GTA VI in Double eras probably.

RDR2 is incredible and the next gen version will be even more beautiful if they keep updating it.

RAGE engine is really easier to dev with DX12 I learned a long time ago thanks to a friend. So obviously the XSX version will be mindblowing.

Rockstar can take all the time they need. When they will hit, it will be a full strike. Day One for sure for me.

Forgot to post that about scouting interiors in Miami.

This guy was right in the past as he had some leaks and Take Two asked him to stop which he agreed to.

Also this post from @Len Lfc from GTA Forums is quite interesting and corroborates the Miami scouting

He said On 10/13/2019 at 4:59 PM

"Not gonna’ lie… It’s starting to become VERY interesting…

Found this podcast earlier this afternoon. It’s dated May 21st 2019 (according to the YouTube video) But before posting it, I wanted to listen to it all. There’s nothing much to note besides this at the 7 minute mark:

“(Recently as you’re aware we’ve had a change in the types of productions that are coming to our state. So I’ve also been very fotunate to get a large client that has hired me to arrange basically site tours and visits. It’s uh digital media company. And I’ve signed an NDA so I can’t disclose who it is. But they’ve been exploring various areas of our state, and of other states in the south east. And I’ve been planning and arranging those visits for their personnel and that’s been kind of a very interesting expansion of what I normally do, as well.)”

So, she’s definatly involved, and that letter is starting to look more and more legit. However, It remains possible that the person who leaked the letter could of been aware of this, and used it as a basis for their leak. But that would require some digging to even find it. I only found it since her name and details were on the letter. EDIT: I forgot to mention it is also possible that it isn’t Rockstar/TakeTwo. But… right now, things are adding up quite well. Let’s just hope we are seeing things as clear as we think."

Can’t even imagine GTAVI when I see incredibly talented people doing that

Beautiful trailers https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-S24gQntcWg

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Dyyglskw8TY

Pretty smart purchase on their part.

Anyway - all I hope for GTAVI is it has a single player element and it’s not completely going online, because I can see them making the whole game being an online campaign.

@Staffy This is the studio I told you that is working on the GTA Trilogy The Definitive Edition.

Sorry forgot to add I found that a very long while ago before that is super duper awesome and incredible as I love good A.I in games

2 Likes

Thanks to @Staffy for this great find

"The visual effects help to immerse the player in a believable world, from using ambient effects for things like insects around the player and rain dripping off buildings up to large scale destruction events like skyscrapers crashing to the ground "

Large scale destruction events is mighty interesting meaning Rockstar decided to make more changes to the map based on player’s actions and could also mean more violent weather effects like mentionned on Reddit with hurricanes, tsunamis etc

What do you think?

Sounds like Crackdown 4 to me.

1 Like

Lol not to this point I think imho it will stay pretty realistic and grounded.

The leaks said its set in Florida right ? So Hurricanes make sense .

I hope they go wacky tbh. I hated the over fixation over realism, it made my RDR2 experience worse. But I get that was part of the allure of the RDR franchise. But gta gotta be more out there and weird lol

Oh no, not florida. :joy:

I am not ready for the memes.

I think GTA 5 was quite wacky .

1 Like

lmfaoooo

1 Like

Yeah which is what I want them to preserve and build on.

same .

I want them to bring back all the stuff we were able to do in San Andreas.

Seriously that game was ahead of its time back then. Go to Burger Shot and Cluckin Bell enough and you’ll gain weight and it was funny as hell to walk around looking all…chubby I guess, haha. Or then go to the fitness center and train until you’re skinny again or build up muscles.

Go to the gym and learn new fighting moves and boy oh boy if Rockstar needs to make something actual fun and great again in GTA it’s the hand to hand combat. Fighting in V just wasn’t fun at all, so I hope they really massively overhaul this.

But I just want more interactivity with the world too, more interiors, more possibilities, let me just be able to walk into a Burger Shot, let me buy a hot dog outside. As much as I enjoyed IV and V, they took the fun out that SA sure as hell had.

Also please bring back the actual good physics and damage system for cars.

2 Likes

Thats gonna be a lot of work tho .

The SA features? True and I’ve accepted it won’t happen, but we do need more interiors and better fighting.

And stuff like greeting NPCs in GTA V which was way improved in RDR2 was great with the antagonize and praise I believe it was called? Some funny reactions from people for sure.

It can happen with MS budget tho :phil_lmao: /s

2 Likes