GTA 6 Trailer leaked, so Rockstar went scorched earth and published it - watch it right here

Originally published at: GTA 6 Trailer leaked, so Rockstar went scorched earth and published it - watch it right here. - XboxEra

The debut trailer leaked on X (Formerly Twitter) and the account was quickly nuked. It was unverified, and slathered in $bitcoin logos, but it was clearly the real deal.

The account that originally posted the leak is dust, but you can’t stop the internet. Rockstar knows this, so they just published the trailer ahead of time.

Our trailer has leaked so please watch the real thing on YouTube: https://t.co/T0QOBDHwBe

— Rockstar Games (@RockstarGames) December 4, 2023

Fair play really! What do you think? Looking forward to visiting Vice City once again?

9 Likes

This was the weirdest situation. Had been watching some videos on YouTube before sleeping, I out of the blue see GTA VI trailer and the channel was their official one, I didn’t know it had leaked.

One thing I noticed immediately, the male protagonist looks vastly different than the leaks last year.

2 Likes

Good on Rockstar, make sure those leakees get no views.

5 Likes

Watched the trailer 3 times already. Super hyped!!! Vice City is my favorite GTA game so to be back in Vice City with a Bonnie and Clyde setup, oh man!!! I’m day fucking one!!! Take Two can charge $100, doesn’t matter. I’m not waiting!!! Let’s go baby!!! :joy: :joy: :joy:

5 Likes

Disappointed in no PC version. I’ll probably end up waiting for it, not getting a double dip out of me.

4 Likes

Looks great and worth the wait until 2025. Looks like there’ll be plenty of Florida Man-type jokes!

1 Like

It would be nice if it’s Spring 2025.

Im surprised, definitely thought they’d go with a 2024 release year first and then delay it.

Or it’s late 2025 :skull:

1 Like

Shame it’s far away, but it does look great. Feels like a fever dream to have a new GTA.

https://x.com/javieraltman/status/1731814498372071650?s=46&t=O_AGT9SEnlptKOF_2SxtqQ

2 Likes

So Xbox Series and PS5. Some still believed in cross gen, but that would have been insane. Very sad for PC players, it’s coming I’m sure but damn.

1 Like

I am so ready

1 Like

Good god it looks incredible.

1 Like

Always been 2025. Rockstar’s first trailers come two years before release

1 Like

They’re insane honestly. I want to see the the PC crowd go crazy on them.

1 Like

Hopefully Spring, that is…doable. But fall 2025 could easily be it and there’s nothing we can do about it. Maybe Xbox can change their mind and release a Pro console after all.

Please.

1 Like

Looks very impressive, much more dense than before and visually far more interesting and varied than V ever did

Late 2025 would be the best time for a mid-gen refresh, no doubt.

1 Like

by ‘go crazy’ you mean the usual 0 scores review bombings on steam.

1 Like

No just now on Twitter and stuff like that

If they put out a more powerful machine id pay 1k for it to play this on the best possible since it won’t be on pc.

2 Likes