Grubb (SPECULATION) - Microsoft could remaster all major Microsoft Franchises, including Gears and Fallout

If they remaster Morrowind they need to update the hit detection from the roll of a dice mechanic. Because while totally do able as long as you concentrate on what you want to use as a weapon, it can be frustrating until you have high enough affinity with a weapon.

Meh, seems like a huge waste of ressources.

3 Likes

Its a good thing microsoft has resources aplenty then

Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas need a remaster like the Modern Warfare remasters or Halo 2 Anniversary.

Money is not a problem, people are.

3 Likes
1 Like

Same. I would hate new content being delayed to push out old content in a shinier coat.

4 Likes

I very much doubt they will be having any of their first party studios working on these outside of supervision and making sure they stay consistent with the originals

I advocate for copying Sony in whay they do best (marketing and localisation), also I find it funny they now like remasters when during the BC/X1X period they said they were more about keeping fhe original old games. Anyway, if itā€™s a mean to release more titles in the roadmap and update old ass games, itā€™s certainly a positive.

2 Likes

6 Likes

He really has a problem with not making that clear. He will transition from reporting something to speculating about something else and it all all would sound like heā€™s reporting something.

7 Likes

If he didnā€™t write an article about it, itā€™s all just educated speculation on his end.

3 Likes

so would remastered fallout games fall under legacy and be multiplat or would those fall under exclusive like the ultimate version of hellblade thats only xbox/pc

No need to worry about this as this was just speculation from Grubb.

2 Likes

Not sure whether this is on Grubb or not as I dont know what he said exactly but this is like the 6th time this has happened from him in particular and its getting annoying af

I wonā€™t absolve of him of blame but itā€™s very common for leakers to get their words blown out of proportion when they talk candidly on their podcasts.

3 Likes

With Jeff, you have to remember that whenever he says ā€œI thinkā€ he is speculating and at that point take what he says with a pinch of salt.

2 Likes

Which is exactly why he should be more careful with what he says, just say thatā€™s ā€œjust me speculatingā€ and it wouldnt be an issue

Fable The Chicken Chaser Collection is back on the menu.

1 Like