Gran Turismo 7 - Deep Forest Raceway Gameplay (PS5/ PS4)

i dont think it looks better than forza 7 Some tracks seem that they dont have been properly taken care of and they look really bad.

1 Like

Try going into the Chase Camera options and setting Sensitivity to 1, you can make it a bit less rigid.

Whatā€™s strange is that in GT Sport the max sensitivity setting could make the camera feel just like Forza or any other racing game, but the max setting in GT7 is still pretty rigid. Apparently thatā€™s just the way Polyphony likes it.

1 Like

Make sure you have the TV in HGIG mode and have the PS5 calibrated at the system level properly. The in game adjustments dont actually display any changes as you do them. Your best bet is to do the steps Vincent describes in his video around 4:32 minute mark. But watch entire video to understand whats going on and to the video he links to for all setttings step by step too. (Basically 14 or 15 clicks up from the bottom on system first 2 screens and then all down to 0 on the third)

1 Like

Thanks, Iā€™ll give this a shot, I know I have the tv in HGIG mode, the Xbox games look wonderful, but maybe thatā€™s because itā€™s set to Dolby Vision and I donā€™t have to mess with the setting much.

1 Like

This helped a lot, still a bit rigid but better. In what world does one enjoy trying rigid cars!? Itā€™s insane they could give us more of an option to be less rigid.

These licenses will be the end of me and its kicking my OCD into overdrive. I am on B10 and iam like .001 short of getting gold

Yeah itā€™s almost like this GoPro effect where the car is a fixed point in space and the ground rotates under it. Itā€™s weird and apparently this is the way the default camera has worked in GT since the PS2 days.

How is the dualsense implementation friends? And how does it compare to other games in the same genre?

Very good and felt better than f1

Iā€™m on the far opposite side of this. Iā€™m not liking it at all, feels like thereā€™s too much pressure and I canā€™t feel the ā€œbrake pointā€ for my brakes.

I like the way Forza does it with the pressure triggers, but for some reason I canā€™t find the perfect zone for GT, itā€™s weird, in theory itā€™s great but in practice Iā€™m not breaking enough cause I feel like thereā€™s so much pressure on the tigger already. I have to get use to it I guess.

Thatā€™s one of the reasons Iā€™ve always felt like the series has played ā€œweird.ā€ Before cockpit, Chase cam was the default for me and I always felt like itā€™s looked weird.

I havenā€™t played but a mate of mine completed the super licence stuff and the game crashed. Lost his progress. RIP

1 Like

Iā€™ve had some crashes but luckily not during a race, and thankfully didnā€™t lose any progress

My cousin is fucking pissed he cant play tjis all day due to server going down. He got annoyed at me for berating the games online only feauture but now he cant even play single player content offline. Outrageous. Obviously he apologised to me.

Whos fucking idea was it to make this game online only. Who.

1 Like

Classic Sony, But seriously they need to get both offline and online mode like Forza games. They should remove mtx and yet they update and nerf CR points.

Over 24 hours downtime at this point. :sob:

I thought it would be fixed by now. They should at least give everyone an update.

3 Likes

I mean it never hurts, whereas just ignoring it looks bad.

I would expect them to at least offer tons of free credits or even a free car token or two once they are back online. However since they seem so busy just trying to get it even working, I have my doubts on their ability to offer player consolation when its up.

1 Like

No game should disable playing single player content offline.

You can disable obvious modes and features but let people play practice tracks or earn regular mode credit.

But of course theyā€™ll get away with it. If MS did this with Forza and you couldnā€™t play the game at all when online goes down for a dayā€¦we would get an absolute media massacre.

2 Likes