Gran Turismo 7 - Deep Forest Raceway Gameplay (PS5/ PS4)

Gran Turismo 7 - Deep Forest Raceway Gameplay | PS5, PS4

Looks great, but nothing mind blowing. IMO!

3 Likes

Looks great. Hereā€™s hoping the PS4 version is decent because thatā€™s what Iā€™ll be playing.

Personally Iā€™m so over these games. The first one was amazing, 2 and 3 were great too. But as soon as Forza Motorsport came out it was over for GT for me. It was simulation but at least still fun. This footage does nothing for me.

1 Like

Graphically is not impressive. Is it even 4k? The resolution seems a bit soft maybe sub 4k. Probably Forza has spoiled me but i was expecting something more impressive.

2 Likes

Looks completely normal.

2 Likes

Doesnā€™t look different from GT Sport.

9 Likes

It looks good, just like GT Sport did before I guess ? At least it feels like a proper game this time, but more like GT Sport Directorā€™s cut than a true Next-gen game.

1 Like

Physics looks great! Air sound can be heard also, I think the driving will be even better with Duel sense.

I like 2 things in GT series:

1- Campaign

2- AI level.

This isnā€™t a day 1 game for me. Graphics are disappointing, I will play it on my PS5 someday but I want it at a discount.

Forza Horizon is the only racing game out there that can make you giving a sheet about environment and all. One of the reasons many people play the series. Iā€™m not talking about mindblowing graphic here. So Iā€™m surprised why other racing games even GT still not ā€˜replicateā€™ what Playground Games did with their games.

1 Like

Is this a new game?

1 Like

It doesnā€™t look bad to me, I mean the lighting looks very good at least.

1 Like

Pretty sure Iā€™m copping this day one. I donā€™t have much history with the GT series but Iā€™ve been craving a new racing sim.

https://youtu.be/tIQ_m4Gjvqo

Not a ā€œsimā€ racer, but this comes out around the same time and has me more hyped than Gran Turismo. They are aiming for a realistic 1:1 replica of Hong Kong.

1 Like

It not gone to look anything like that CGI trailer it has to run on Nintendo Switch aswell

2 Likes

FH is a full arcade racing game. GT is more of a simulator. Both going for a completely different crowd.

1 Like

Thatā€™s nice to hear. But as a simulator game GT shouldā€™ve also given more details to tracks and their surrounding not just the cars themselves than the FH series because developer arenā€™t dealing with the complexity of open world unlike Playground Games.

I wish FH was full arcade lol.

lol I suppose we should wait for Forza Motorsport gameplay before we make the comparisons, no? Horizon is a different beast.

They should be glad Xbox isnā€™t as ā€œmeanā€ as them when it comes to competition, because if they were, they would release Forza Motorsport first gameplay video to respond.