God of War coming to PC on January 14th, 2022

Yeah I guess, I’m surrounded by PCMR-morons and PS-cultists here. Nowadays I prefer the plug-n-play of console gaming, the hassle free experience and everything just works.

1 Like

Sweden sounds worse here than people elsewhere selling me on the beauty and calmness of Scandinavia. :joy:

5 Likes

Honestly PC is probably going to be the best place to play games in future, MS should give us a Xbox OS you can install on a PC.

1 Like

Haha, well its very performance/cutting edge focused. Kids get bullied at school if you have a PC less than $2-3k worth pretty much :wink:

1 Like

Honestly, I really think Xbox should pursue making a handheld PC like Valve a few years down the line and have it have a lite version of Windows 11 and Gamepass/Xbox app installed by default. That’d be great.

4 Likes

$3K gets you the upcoming Macbook Pro or the literal top of the line PC, lol if that’s the standard for getting bullied, kids might as well start getting homeschooled. :joy:

I want a mod which replaces Kratos saying " Boy " with " Bruh " .

2 Likes

or the Kratos “Boy” with Arthur’s “Boah”

1 Like

I might have exaggerated a little, but everything is very expensive here. Add to that all the bling “you have to have” like gaming chairs, RGB, “awesome” cases, mechanical keyboards with 294832931 lights and functions, 2-3 screens… That shit gets expensive fast.

And people wonder why the Series S doesn’t sell much here :wink:

1 Like

yeah I was largely speaking in jest haha.

But that’s definitely some lavish tradition. :sweat_smile:

Looks like I have more attach rate to this thread than Sony’s games have to their own consoles. :dizzy_face:

11 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

Oof

1 Like

im kinda toxic today, sorry :joy:

All good lol I had a little fun today on Twitter telling the list wars to go sit in the corner since they are man children and act like morons for saying the stupid shit they were saying about Xbox for years only for their favorite corporation to slap them in the face its so good to see them have these meltdowns

3 Likes

Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by VH1

1 Like

“Only on Playstation” “We have exclusives!” “Let me know when big Playstation exclusives come to PC. They ain’t ever coming!” “Sony will never release any of their heavy hitters on PC except the trash”

1 Like

:joy:

1 Like

It will be ok lol. It’s just games but you know some are grown up men and act like 8 ears ol’kiddos. After all this time they have been mocking & laughing and blindly swallowing the PR bullshit while trashtalking Xbox it’s good to see the fanboys cry a little.

You should send them this too

Tell them to take the L & move on. But this is a big one this time. Life goes on.

1 Like