God of War coming to PC on January 14th, 2022

Terrible Regional pricing again, smfh.

Just checked another forum and there are already people saying what I said lmao predictable, it will always be amusing to me how different people act when two companies do the same thing.

2 Likes

Come to PC, we will welcome you with arms just as open as the ecosystem. :slight_smile:

Heh I got a decent rig, though my CPU is really letting it down haha. 16gb ram i5 4670k GTX 1080ti.

1 Like

Iā€™m sure this will upset a lot of fanboys. Overall I think itā€™s a great thing and Sony seems to have come to the conclusion that people arenā€™t going to stop buying ps5 if they dump some games on steam

thatā€™s a better system than my basic ass 1060 lol minus the cpu yeah, get that one upgraded to a ryzen 5 and youā€™ll be set

1 Like

are you from brazil? lol because sony fanboys are like that around here

Cory already retweeting mod ideas lmfaooo, love to see it. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Good news for PC gamers! Price seems a little high to me though. Hopefully it gets some good discounts!

Nah, gaming on PC sucks. I do not miss the constant bs with software and hardware, spending more time in settings than playing a game, the constant upgrading hysteria, the obnoxius PCMR-people who care more about RGB lights and cables than playing games etc etc.

1 Like

Itā€™s a worldwide phenomenon. That cult has its claws deep into its followers and acolytes.

3 Likes

yes, me too, the regional pricing is horrible.

1 Like

yikes you must have had a bad experience then lol, cuz none of the people I know who have PCs care about any of that PCMR stuff, RBG and all that flashy cringe nonsense that is sold in youtube ads lmao, and thereā€™s no upgrading hysteria. Iā€™m still running a baseline 1060 graphic card from 2017 that runs everything to date at 60fps. I can buy a 20 series card now and be set for the generation because the new consoles have equivalent specs to that. Donā€™t be misled by all the marketing that companies do to sell you on buying more and more recent stuff as and when they come, thatā€™s not necessary at all.

One day, just one of these days, Iā€™ll read enough of these testimonials to tip me over into switching to PC.

1 Like

Id laugh if God of war came to gamepass PC

2 Likes

Lol itā€™s fine, you donā€™t need to switch, but you can indeed make it part of your ecosystem and enjoy far cheaper gaming, more options in where and how you buy games, access them, with full freedom to play with whatever controller, mods, whatever settings you want, etc. Of course, it would require you to put a little more effort into navigating the ecosystem, but itā€™s worth it IMO.

Steam Deck will hopefully make PC a lot more appealing as an ecosystem for those who are used to consoles and handhelds.

1 Like

In other obvious news, GoW already dominating Steam lol.

3 Likes

Iā€™m surprised to see Back 4 Blood in third place.

1 Like

I mean, itā€™s pretty much a spiritual successor to Valveā€™s own L4D, so not surprised to see this game doing well on Steam haha.

1 Like

Who wouldā€™ve imagined selling games on PC gives you more cash :open_mouth:

1 Like