God of War coming to PC on January 14th, 2022

Yep its just business at the end of the day

1 Like

LMAO :rofl:

Credit: @adriana_pej

This is the right mindset to have.

6 Likes

PlayStation fans are having to go through what the section of Xbox fans went through half a decade ago. They will come to realise that games being released on PC will have no negative effect on their ability to play games on their precious plastic box.

3 Likes

Itā€™s so funny how this gen EVERY single thing Sony and Sony fans dunked on with Xbox, Sony are quietly trying to copy and do themselves. I know a lot of people donā€™t think this but Sony has always just stood back and copied innovations from everyone else in the console field and usually done so in a sub par fashion. Itā€™s good to be an older gamer and know what gaming was like BEFORE Sony and to be able to see and remember all the crap Sony pulled to get this far.

Lessen learned to Sony fans, stfu and play your games instead of having some meta hobby of dunking on Xbox cause it almost always comes back to bite you in the ass

6 Likes

It is funny to see people getting bent out of shape over old chestnuts like ā€œWhy would anyone buy an Xbox when all the exclusives are also on PCā€, which make just as little sense now that theyā€™re being aimed at PlayStation.

Yea, I was a pc gamer back in the dark ages from late 1980ā€™s to early 2000ā€™s and actually playing a game was simply a side activity to tweaking and getting them to run correctly.

2 Likes

PC gaming is a king if you have a decent rig. I still want to buy one, still havenā€™t bought and rig budget increases every years due to increasing pricesā€¦Unable to play any FPS or strategy games on consoles. Only mouse + kb.

Racing games I now prefer wheels + pedals + gear shifter but a lot of games donā€™t support that. But still for these controls either PC or consoles is fine for me.

Third person games and arcades I prefer on console, because I think nowadays third person games are designed with controllers and mind and time to response is not high there anyway.

I mean, you could just play with a controller on PC too :sweat_smile:

I follow the same approach as you. Shooters and generally games that require precise input - MKB

Everything else- controller

Actually, never thought about that.

1 Like

yeah, having the choice is more powerful ultimately. Really wish consoles had the capability of almost if not every game giving you that choice but alas they donā€™t.

ITs all well and easy to say shift to PC gaming. IF they didnā€™t do it in the past they ainā€™t gonna do it now. Me being one.

Its just way too expensive. I have 0 interest in being a PC gamer. I do play games on PC. Emulation and older games. Iā€™m not spending twice the price for what would be the same performance. Some people are fine with that. But right now the PS5/XSX is just a more viable option if you donā€™t have a gaming PC. In an ideal world yeah a gaming PC would be great as it can play a lot more games. But for someone like meā€¦Iā€™m not spending 700-800 on a PC that does less than what my Series X does. If Iā€™m buying or building a PC Iā€™m spending MINIMUM 1000. 1300 to 1500 So I can get something that asts a while. I would try and get a 3080 GFX card with an i9 processor. Otherwise whats the point? I just donā€™t want to do that.

I donā€™t think you understand the mindset of Sony fanboys. Iā€™ve lived through most of the Internet age from the early 2000ā€™s. Sony fanboys are amongst the most disillusioned and loyal.

And its a shame Sony games didnā€™t come to PC last gen so we could play games like Bloodborne and Spiderman at full 60FPS from the get go. This gen it doesnā€™t really matter since every PS5 game will most likely support 60FPS

Last gen when PS4 exclusives were barely 30FPS running at 1080p it was kind of annoying.

Thisā€¦

And this. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Pc gaming doesnā€™t suck. If you spend time on the right set up and can afford it itā€™s clearly great in the long run.

But I do agree. Iā€™ve never been a proper pc gamer. Iā€™ve had pcs that were more powerful than the consoles Iā€™ve owned and still end up playing more on consoles.

And I hate pc elitists too.

1 Like

Similar situation here. I go on and off with PC gaming but I always come back to the simplicity and the couch lol of consoles.

PC gaming can be amazing in terms of the ability to customise your experience, but it sometimes can be its biggest weakness, as I have had games where I had to fiddle with files, settings etc to troubleshoot an issue and it can be a pain.

1 Like