GhostwireTokyo Showcase- February 3 2022, 2 PM PT | 5 PM ET | 10 PM GMT

I don’t expect this game to have a sequel, the game is unique that for sure.

My only gripe is the enemies don’t seem dangerous for player and they look dull

1 Like

Kinda like Deathloop essentially where you as a player are empowered by the AI being generally dumber than usual to allow you to do all sorts of badass shit without too much friction.

1 Like

I like the aesthetic .

Yeah - Hope there is a difficulty slider for this game. It also could have been that it was on ‘easy’ mode for the gameplay presentation.

2 Likes

Amazing game from Tango, planning for day one : )

Wording of in the caption is some what suspect. as it states “other consoles until at least … 2023”.

So if we see it with just one year delay depends on how the contract was written. Does it say Sony has a concrete option to extend exclusivity (for further payment) and Bethesda have no say or does an extension need to be mutually agreed.

Then even if 1 will Sony want to pay MS more money to keep this off Xbox for longer when they have zero chance of a sequel.

1 Like

I’m Really looking forward to this and seeing actual gameplay is making me so hyped and ready for when it comes to Xbox.

1 Like

This is most likely the case as with almost every other game out there. Hell even Halo Infinite which has the best enemy AI (in an action game at least) in years looked really easy in previews so I wouldn’t worry much.

I am pretty sure that there will be higher difficulties for those who want a challenge, TEW1 & 2 had more than enough juice in that aspect. :wink:

Game looks awesome btw, really cool stuff with the emphasis on magic combat plus the game looks beautiful.

3 Likes
2 Likes

100% will be a challenge

1 Like

Wonder what this means for our chances of the other Tango game being TEW3.

I’m good with it being whatever, whether TEW3 or new IP or they contacted Konami to license the Silent Hill IP hehe

1 Like

Not a lot with this news. It wouldn’t make sense to change course with this game only to make it again soon after.

It should not mean much hopefully for the fans of the series - I think it is still happening, just a matter of when.

Whether Johanas is making TEW3 or not, whatever it is I do hope it’s a horror game

And people wonder why MS bought bethesda. To stop Sony making ridiculous excessive timed deals like this. How many more bethesda games would Sony have gotten if ms didn’t buy bethesda?

Anyone who bitches about MS buying publishers can fuck off. Sony forced their hand.

So far it’s only been horror that he’s made? I don’t see a reason it won’t be. Tango so far is known for horror and now under Xbox, bigger budget, more time to make a game I bet he’ll want to make a great horror.

1 Like

Also a AAA survival horror game will be a great addition to the Xbox 1st party line-up. :gimme:

1 Like