GhostwireTokyo Showcase- February 3 2022, 2 PM PT | 5 PM ET | 10 PM GMT

3 Likes

Looking forward to seeing the first proper thing we’ve seen of it

Can’t wait to play it in 2023!

5 Likes

It will never not be weird to have to watch a PlayStation stream for an Xbox game lol.

Starting in 9 minutes.

Good showcase so far.

I think the combat looked pretty cool but that dialog…

I’m glad we’ve got Tango now, game looks awesome as fuck.

1 Like

This game looks like a naruto fans wet dream with all those hand signs lol (I know I am one), sheeesh, extremely good animation work and the combat itself looks fun.

1 Like

Can’t put my finger on it but it’s not doing much for me, still isn’t.

It’s clearly not scary by any means and definitely more action oriented.

1 Like

It feels like a game that it will be way more fun to play than to watch.

1 Like

I love this this Tokyo night atmosphere, my inner otaku is screaming.

1 Like

Looks pretty neat.

Not sure how I feel about the combat. Will probably be something better to actually play than watch, but loving the world.

Can’t wait to play it in 2023!

1 Like

Ill probably buy it, just like I did with Deathloop. Because I am impatient. The first half of 2022 is as open game wise as its going to get moving forward.

That is a fact, fantastic atmosphere. Give me TeW 3 with locations like these, a vibe like this , oh man.

1 Like

I expected more from this game, I think I was wrong with the expectations. It does not seem to be a horror game, it seems to be an action game, which is not bad but the enemies seem to be indifferent, there does not seem to be a real danger for the protagonist. I think I need to see more of the game than the protagonist walking the streets and attacking enemies who weren’t even aware of his presence.

4 Likes

xbox needs to start doing more deep dives like this. This game looks interesting. Ill play it on gamepass in a year

This, I couldnt find the words to describe it but these are the things I didn’t really dig either. In a game like TeW 3 it’s tense, you don’t want to run around constantly cause you could attract monsters, here it doesn’t seem to matter. It’s not scary.

4 Likes

Man, i really wish sony didnt snag this and deathloop as timed exclusives before the zenimax buyout. Those games wouldve been very nice for xbox to have as exclusives and on gamepass.