GhostwireTokyo Showcase- February 3 2022, 2 PM PT | 5 PM ET | 10 PM GMT

3 Likes

Looking forward to seeing the first proper thing we’ve seen of it

Can’t wait to play it in 2023!

5 Likes

It will never not be weird to have to watch a PlayStation stream for an Xbox game lol.

Starting in 9 minutes.

Good showcase so far.

I think the combat looked pretty cool but that dialog…

I’m glad we’ve got Tango now, game looks awesome as fuck.

1 Like

This game looks like a naruto fans wet dream with all those hand signs lol (I know I am one), sheeesh, extremely good animation work and the combat itself looks fun.

1 Like

Can’t put my finger on it but it’s not doing much for me, still isn’t.

It’s clearly not scary by any means and definitely more action oriented.

1 Like

It feels like a game that it will be way more fun to play than to watch.

1 Like

I love this this Tokyo night atmosphere, my inner otaku is screaming.

1 Like

Looks pretty neat.

Not sure how I feel about the combat. Will probably be something better to actually play than watch, but loving the world.

Can’t wait to play it in 2023!

1 Like

Ill probably buy it, just like I did with Deathloop. Because I am impatient. The first half of 2022 is as open game wise as its going to get moving forward.

That is a fact, fantastic atmosphere. Give me TeW 3 with locations like these, a vibe like this , oh man.

1 Like

xbox needs to start doing more deep dives like this. This game looks interesting. Ill play it on gamepass in a year

This, I couldnt find the words to describe it but these are the things I didn’t really dig either. In a game like TeW 3 it’s tense, you don’t want to run around constantly cause you could attract monsters, here it doesn’t seem to matter. It’s not scary.

4 Likes

Man, i really wish sony didnt snag this and deathloop as timed exclusives before the zenimax buyout. Those games wouldve been very nice for xbox to have as exclusives and on gamepass.

nobody can convince me that this game wasn’t pitched (or straight up was at some point) as a VR game

that said weird is good