GhostwireTokyo Showcase- February 3 2022, 2 PM PT | 5 PM ET | 10 PM GMT

Hope they’ll enjoy their last Bethesda game :blush:

1 Like

Every time we see this game, it looks better and better. Definitely getting this day one!

1 Like

Game looks very unique and the hand animations look sick

Will definitely be giving it a go when it finally hits GP

Watched a few minutes and was like, yeah, no interest whatsoever. Really hoping for The Evil Within 3 at some point this generation and to see Mikami’s dream/finale game.

It’s possible that TeW 3 is next, there have been signs. And that guy, Johannesen? Not sure, he’s working on the next big game.

I think it’s John Johanas if I remember correctly. I’m really hoping that he’s working on TEW 3 as I loved both the first and second game. Pretty sure he directed TEW 2 so working on TEW 3 would make sense.

2 Likes

I hope this fills the empty Q1 of 2023.

1 Like

I am not sure about this game. It looks interesting, but I wish it were TEW 3 or a spin-off of that universe. I will check it out once it comes to Game Pass next year.

As someone that would rather watch someone else play horror games than play them myself I liked that the character is using these cool powers to fight these demon monsters. Most of the time in these kind of games we’re using guns so something different is cool. It doesn’t seem like it goes in fully on horror so it’s something I would play. The colors in the game not being dull and dark is nice too.

1 Like

Idk, at this point Q1 2023 could be stacked, depending on where things land.

This game looks amazing

Agreed. I was mostly joking.

2 Likes

The game continues to look even better!

I personally like the fact that it does not have a strong horror vibe and focuses more on the fun factor. With those spell animations, I definitely can’t complain. And it looks nice visually as well.

1 Like

Tango continues to be one of the studios I am most excited about post acquisition. This looks really good.

3 Likes

Even if this isnt for everyone, at the very least it shows Tango’s diversity, this is so much different than TEW

Definitely hope we continue to get more horror from them but i’m expecting Tango to be a very unique studio trying new things constantly

1 Like

Does anyone know if the audio is in English or will be subbed?

This game looks interesting, unfortunately I don’t think it’ll sell much on PlayStation. Good thing tango is first party now so their future is secured.

I don’t think people should treat this as horror in a traditional “scary” sense, and more so I don’t think the game was ever pitched as being a horror game anyway. Even in this showing they specifically mentioned it was an action adventure. Just because the studio making it is known for horror doesn’t mean all their games are defaulted to that genre, otherwise Respawn wouldn’t have made Jedi Fallen Order. :sweat_smile:

definitely think there will be an English dub.

Looks like a game begging for VR lol

2 Likes