Ghost Recon Frontline (F2P FPS 100+ players BR/PVP)

It’s one thing to say it doesn’t sound a good game. Another to say ‘wish it was a SP game’ or to tell MP gamers (who are in the majority) that we shouldn’t get new IP because there are a handful of long lasting popular titles.

It’s nonsense. Those sorts of opinions are just trash. The millions of MP gamers deserve new IP. The market is flooded with SP games. Literally drowning in them.

1 Like

where’s the new IP? All I see is Ghost Recon, a decades old franchise getting an F2P BR, hardly “a new IP” lol.

I mean it’s not ‘new IP’ but it is a new option in the space and something we’ve not seen.

It’s not my cup of tea BR but I know it is for many and there isn’t really a tactical focussed BR so who knows?

Because this is what the market has shifted too tbh.

Of the big AAA games releasing this holiday only BF2042 is MP only by my reckoning. Yet FC6 and GoTG are SP only. I just don’t see this ‘it’s all MP argument’ especially when you see how popular those games tend to be. Since Overwatch for example we’ve not had another comp team based game. Yet in same period how many action adventure games have released?

We get more singleplayer games and those are more lauded every year than multiplayer games.