'Get rid of the ballots...' -Trump

Thats completely different to what you said, you said that trumps team asked the judge to give him states with no reasons. If illegitimate votes have been counted then it would be anti democracy not to disqualify them.

Im not saying that trump is right or biden is right what im saying is unless your deeply involved in these you dont know.

If there has been votes counted which were late or void because the form was not filled correctly they should be disqualified.

Read the paragraph. They are asking the court to throw out the entire election and all of its votes and let GOP legislature decide, which is exactly what I said.

Or ya can just read the legal briefs and find out…

It says “electors”

And even if they GOP electors, that does not prove they are biased, wouldbit be the same case if they were democrat electors or if the judge was a democrat.

Ok so you just have no idea how POTUS elections work then. The electors are required to vote for the party that selects them. The GOP electors are literally hand picked by Trump’s campaign. Voter aren’t voting for a candidate, they are voting for a slate of party electors to represent them at the EC.

1 Like

The court document is 101 pages long I very much doubt the republicans/trumps case is just to let them decide who wins the state for no reason. I will study it, hopefully by then you willbhave provided some proof of trump saying his strategy is to steal the election.

I screen capped it for you and included page number for that reason. And they do offer [reasons]…they claim there is rampant voter fraud so hey have no choice but to toss the whole election out in the state (they have similar legal briefs in other states btw). But they have spent the past 2.5 weeks in court presenting their [evidence] to judges. They have won 2 cases and lost 33…they have no actual evidence.

This was the gameplan dating back at least a few months when we first heard about it. It’s why Trump started shit talking USPS, why he refused to include USPS funding into a COVID relief bill, why he reached out to GOP lawyers in PA back in August about PRECISELY this path to a 2nd term, why he installed a whole new board of directors for USPS and why he installed a loyalist stooge to run USPS into the ground. It’s why Trump spent months on end saying mail in voting was fraud and we can’t count those ballots before a single one was even sent in or counted (he himself votes by mail btw).

If you aren’t paying attention to this slow moving coup attempt, that’s on you.

1 Like

If the defendants did Violate the constitution and break election law it would actually be more fair if a republican majority did choose the outcome as a democrat majority would be more likely to choose to ignore the consitution and election law violations from the defendants.

It is never ‘democratic’ to throw out millions of votes just because you lost the election. There has to be evidence for any individual votes either side wants thrown out and each has to be proven to be fraudulent one by one. They have yet to even win a single court case based on voter fraud and have admitted repeatedly in court that they have no meaningful evidence, which is why courts keep laughing them out of the building.

1 Like

Losing court cases is not “trying to steal” and election though, people may think it is, but it isnt.

You could be right, or maybe there are millions of illegitimate votes that swayed the election in bidens favour, my point is we dont know.

But to say trump is “stealing” the election is presumptuous.

I think trump is caperble of doing anything he can to win but the problem is I think biden is also caperble of it to, the type of person who wants to be president and make daily life and death decisions, well… Morality becomes rather grey. God knows what type of people they are, polictics is pretty wacky you watch them arguing it honestly seems like a game to them, where truth takes a back seat and all that matters is there party winning.

I said they are trying to steal it. Not that they are going to be successful (they won’t). And we DO know that millions upon millions of fraudulent votes were not cast. If they were, Trump’s team would have no problem finding them (as they have tried very hard) and presenting them in court. So far, no evidence whatsoever of anything like that.

1 Like

I dont know and neither do you. This is a irefutable fact

It is not irrefutable at all. Statistics do not lie. Voter fraud is essentially a nonexistent thing in the US. If Trump’s team wants to make a claim, the onus is on them to back it up. They have made tons of claims…none have been backed by evidence.

1 Like

None of what you say here makes a definitive conclusion that illegitimate votes were not made, and just becaused they have not prooved it yet does not mean it didn’t happen.

These two statements have equal chance of being true:

“Trump is trying steal the election” “Trump is trying to prove an illegitimate election”

People can have there opinion but unless deeply involved you cant say which is true for certain.

Stop. The claim was that millions of votes were fraudulent as part of some vast international conspiracy to rig the election. That is NOT the same thing as you are now suggesting here.

The court case you provide says its about illegitimate votes.

Biden won PA by over 80,000 votes…You can wach Rudy’s press conference to see what Trump’s legal team is claiming. They literally say it is a vast international conspiracy involving George Soros and Spanish corporations and Hugo Chavez…

Read 326 it gives various examples of illegitimate votes.

Which press conference?

Those aren’t illegitimate votes. They are making claims. Those claims are not supported by evidence. When asked for evidence in court, they have nothing. That is why the cases keep getting thrown out and why judges keep chiding them…

Look, you clearly are out of your depths here. You have not been following any of this and that’s ok! But trying to play catch up 3 weeks late is not doing you any favors.

The one where Rudy’s hair dye was dripping all over him.

Well of course there claims, i was replying to u saying its just some big conspiracy. It obvious.

Is this the conference? https://youtu.be/sq7TeUJwQD4

No, they are claiming there is some vast international conspiracy with vote machines flipping millions of votes from Trump to Biden. That is what they claim publicly.