Get EA Play with Xbox Game Pass (PC & Ultimate) for No Additional Cost

Would have liked to see EA Play Pro in Game Pass Ultimate because their games would be day one. On a side note, I still can’t believe that Ubisoft hasn’t announced UPlay+ for next gen consoles but it’s available on Stadia. SMH.

I can see that become an additional perk you can buy cheaper than individually subbing. In fact that’s a future I can see for Game Pass: it offers some basic access to other services, with a discounted option to upgrade. So your Game Pass could effectively become a 30-40 dollar per month deal, but still costing less than buying the services individually.

I’m curious as to whether this is a timed thing or permanent.

They definitely have a long deal going if they’re doing the convertions. A year or more. Doubt they signed a contract that says until EA Play exists it’s on, but I’d be surprised if they signed any less than 2-3 years with favourable options for more.

1 Like

Even if Game Pass Ultimate was to increase to $20 a month but included EA Play Pro, it’s totally worth it for me. Hoping other options become available. Love having the games there day one as opposed to waiting to see if they eventually become available.

so nothing for 10euros subscribers,that’s not good.

That’s usually how u upsell. More features in higher tier. Don’t expect more stuff to come at basic tier.

I’m not playing online games so I don’t need XLG. But that’s ok I’m fine with basic tier.

Holy shit. You can play some EA Play games on Android via Xbox Game Streaming.

Fifa (even if it’s the last gen version) on you phone is THE big thing.

At the 8 minute mark.

1 Like

Ultimate is more than just online.

Yes, this was talked about this week during all the blog posts.

Hm why are there no articles about that? I totally missed that. It’s bigger news than just EA Play as part of Game Pass. FIFA on phones for South America and Afrika? That’s something you can sell those people, unlike a console

Well…most likely media is just trying to stay on top of the news that’s really the headliners.

@zedox I know that,ultimate is XLG and pc gamepass and later will add ea play. Unfortunately I don’t use any of these stuff. ea play is interesting though!

Thats fine. I’m just saying, its more than just that (and cloud gaming and Perks). Do whats best for you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just want a subscription for gamepass and ea play only. Anyway,thanks for your time my friend and for the informations.

I’ve been thinking if there’s more to Ms paying either a cut for their subs or a total amount for EA to get this deal.

Like, to get EA to support Xbox live Ms had to forego of their sports division (They had tennis, ralisport, and other games that were dead or sold off).

And Ms was getting some very earlish sport games (PES and 2k)… So I wonder if that was not a move to also prevent those games at gamepass.

Thread title should be updated to say Game Pass Ultimate. EA Play isn’t included in normal GP.

Awesome, just 6 more weeks! We’re getting so close!

Sorry if this sounds really stupid and has been answered already, but I pay monthly for EA Play, is this saying from November 10th my £3.99 payment will stop as it will just be merged into Gamepass?