Get EA Play with Xbox Game Pass (PC & Ultimate) for No Additional Cost

Damn this is HUGE. The last 24 Hrs have been glorious!

1 Like

Nice. Also for PC, even better. EA has a lot of good games form previous generations in thier vault and I own only some of them. And now I donā€™t even need to change discs :+1:t2:

i think EA and MS saw the n. of subs dwindling down since the arrival of Gamepass on both Xbox and PC and said fuck it, letā€™s sit down at a table

add Xcloud and you got a stew going (since EA was looking into cloud gaming iirc)

HOLY MOLY

This is amazing and MS delivering value on all fronts.

Game pass is one of the revolutionary things in gaming.

This is absolutely huge news.

Think of the casual market. Customers can pick up an Xbox Series S and get into next gen for $299 with games like Madden and Fifa ready to download when you get home.

The industry is changing.

I donā€™t think Madden or Fifa are gonna be there day 1 besides the 10 hour trials. Still huge.

Loving seeing MS going for the kill

Game Pass keeps getting better and better. While 25 Euros per year is not that much in itself, now Game Pass can boast the following franchises (and more) in its line-up:

FIFA
Madden
Star Wars
Battlefield
Need For Speed
Burnout
Dragon Age
Mass Effect

Thatā€™s a big deal when it comes to advertising the service.

2 Likes

And absolutely INCREDIBLE value.

You can order either console on Xbox All-Access and have GamePas Ultimate + EAPlay and have access to hundreds of games on Day 1 for less than $40!

No competition can even be in the same universe of that value.

1 Like

Yes.

Banger after banger after banger. This is the news weā€™ve been waiting for!!!

1 Like

Yes, it truly is amazing value. Itā€™s kinda insane, haha.

For me personally it doesnā€™t mean much, because I already long played and finished the great games that are on there. Except maybe for the latest NFS, but surely thatā€™s not on there already?

How fast after release do games end up there?

this thread :laughing:

1 Like

I just looked into this quickly.

NHL 20 came out in September and joined EA Access in April around playoff time.

It looks like Fifa did something similar. They released in September and became free in May.

So it looks like they join the program around the 6 - 8 month mark?

The fans who want their games on release day will be able to purchase them outright at a slightly discounted rate and their titles often come with a 10 hour trial you can use before making the purchase.

For me this is perfect; I can wait half the season and then casually dive into these games.

This is awesome lol.

The best part about the surprise announcements is that the press has no time to downplay them.

I think it has ended up for the best for Ms that everything leaked ahead of time.

1 Like

Yeah thatā€™s pretty damn good. I already know if Dragon Age turns out to be great that I canā€™t wait a few months, Iā€™ll buy it, but the discount is always nice!

I can see why Sony were according to Jeff Grubb not happy with EA

This deal is pretty huge. Iā€™m already fine playing last years FIFA the value add to the current gamepass lineup is crazy.

And you can access these games on mobile as well? MS is firmly planting their flag.

I recall when people laughed at the idea of MS going for a Netflix of gaming. Theyā€™ve shown they were pretty serious. Hopefully this has solidified that they are not messing around.

1 Like

This is huge for me and I couldnā€™t be more happier with my gamepass subscription. Microsoft basically locked me as a customer for the next gen. Iā€™ll probabky buy PS5 too but itā€™s going to be in a few years after the price goes down and thereā€™s plenty of exclusives, but first itā€™s going to be xbox.

When is this happening? I canā€™t really seem to find that info.

I saw Holiday 2020. So, like always : soonā„¢.

1 Like