GameSpot: 13 Minutes of Exclusive 4K Xbox Series X Scorn Gameplay

Xbox Series X|S-exclusive Scorn draws its inspiration from H.R. Giger’s work on the Alien franchise and the surreal art of Zdzisław Beksiński. Watch the unsettling and horrifying results in this exclusive 13-minute gameplay video.

Friendly reminder: it is coming day one to Game Pass.

9 Likes

I don’t understand what’s happening and there was a lot of walking. Hope there is more enemies packed in our they are more challenging to defeat on other levels. Looks great visually, definitely creepy.

2 Likes

Gorgeous, the art direction is fucking awesome

2 Likes

Gameplay looks boring af, but damn this looks really great

2 Likes

Thanks I have the confirmation that it is coming to Gamepass now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Damn it looks interesting and im not fond of horror games

1 Like

It’s coming Gamepass 2021

3 Likes

This debuted at the May show and Phil back then said it was all coming to Game Pass, so we kinda know it being on Game Pass. Have to admit though that I forgot about this as well, haha.

The atmosphere is awesome and visually seems to look real close to the debut trailer and that looked really damn good.

1 Like

Game looks really nice visually, but other than that, mid way through the video I had a moment of deja vu as I’m certain he went through the exact same area a couple times.

Or maybe I wasn’t paying much attention.

When I saw the gun his hand, I was hoping for maybe entertaining FPS like doom, but it was slow and kinda trudged along.

Sadly not for me, but I hope others enjoy this :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Reminds me of Dead Space, and thats a good thing. :slight_smile: Looks great.

3 Likes

That looks really good for 4k 60fps.

3 Likes

I like the slow pace…as long as it’s creepy and unexpected shit happens.

5 Likes

That looks fucking disgusting in the best way. Seriously next gen looking. Amazing detail (the vericose veins on the hands… jeebus), particle effects, lighting and atmosphere. Not sold on Gunplay yet though but this strikes me as more of a horror walking title like Layers of Fear or Observer.

I’m ready for this disgusting fever dream! Reminds me of the OG Prey a bit.

3 Likes

Looks disgusting. Glad to see “next-gen” gameplay. I hope we get to see more games before launch.

2 Likes

The graphics are really great, wow insanely detailled but the gameplay is weak…Hope the game has more surprises on the gameplay side.

1 Like

Video alone does the game no favor as you do not know what is going on or the purpose of your actions. Also compression on the video I watched was too much to really judge on the graphics quality.

4 Likes

Looks good, been following this game for years, it went silent for a long time and was so happy to see it show up on the Xbox showcase as an exclusive on gamepass. Really excited, I like slower atmospheric games, I don’t always need a ton of action going on to enjoy a game.

3 Likes

Exactly the same feedback as me. The graphics seem really good but it looked like a weird blurry effect kind of grey filter was on it. The yt vid is really too compressed we need gamersyde for HQ vids.

1 Like

The atmosphere looks great but everything else seemed a bit slow/dull. I had no idea what I was watching and what the point of the game was.

2 Likes

Looks good. Definitely nailed the horror aspects and atmosphere but gameplay/combat wise, not for me.

1 Like