Games with Gold for August 2021

The August Games with Gold lineup is here! On the Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S, return to an apocalyptic Earth in Darksiders III, and embark on an epic adventure in Yooka-Laylee. And for our classic lineup via Backward Compatibility, discover the hidden truths of Lost Planet 3, and become the ultimate fighter in Garou: Mark of the Wolves .

9 Likes

Solid month. Mark of the Wolves is the only one I already own digitally.

1 Like

Not bad

Always been wanting to play Lost planet 3. Hope it aged better than 2 because Jesus…

Really great month. I will give Darksiders III and Yooka Laylee a try.

1 Like

this could have been a lot worse

I was just looking at Darksiders 3 in the Ultimate sale. I played Lost Planet 3 last year and really enjoyed it. Not a bad month at all.

1 Like

For me it’s the opposite lol, I have them all besides Mark of the Wolves. Good month again.

Lost Planet 3 is pretty average overall, finished the game for the first time via BC two months ago and even though it had some good ideas it’s an average game at best. Also Lost Planet 2 is still as awesome as it was back in 2010, it looks and plays great. :stuck_out_tongue:

Pretty good month!

I was shocked how bad Lost Planet 2 looked, but then again I sit like 2 meters or less from a 65 inch screen, that isn’t ideal for 720p or even lower.

Darksiders III was a great game. Looking forward to the eventually Darksiders IV with Strife!!!

We did it lads. We had a better month than PS5.

5 Likes

If you change the region to Brazil, you’ll be able to grab an extra game :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Great month. I already own Darksiders 3 and Yooka-Laylee, and I have no interest in fighting games, but it’s still a very solid selection of games.

Great month.

Just FYI, you can already download Darksiders III and Lost Planet 3. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Folk we have a Games with Gold OT

2 Likes

Baby darksider 3 is good beat it 2 time already when it was on gamepass hopefully it get a fps boost

2 Likes