Games Media is getting hands on access with the Xbox Series X

Soon…

2 Likes

I dont really understand peoples fustrations with seeing seriesX gameplay, just look at RTX2080 gameplay and that will be very similar. However i really want to see seriesS|X exclusives gameplay.

5 Likes

Tom…

and Jeff…

2 Likes

And IGN… Looks like the media blitz is about to begin!

1 Like

Wonder what Keighley will complain about first?

14 Likes

itshappening.gif

Isn’t the UI exactly what we have now on Xbox One? Hmmm,. Maybe there are some differences after all?

Not sure if Geoff meant he’ll be showing footage of him playing the games though. Could be a video of him sharing his impressions or a article.

Gamespot got one too. If I see any one else not listed here so far I’ll try to add them. Hope Digital Foundry got one

2 Likes
11 Likes

Now that’s some confidence. Almost 2 months before the release date

1 Like

He’ll complain that Kojima doesn’t have a game on it or that the Xbox studios/exclusives are about quantity and not quality. :roll_eyes:

11 Likes

bAsIc cAblzzzZzzzZzzZZRONC!

4 Likes

Xbox momentum is unbelievable. Never saw so much hype for the brand since Halo 3. If they continue it with an announcement of a new studio acquisition like Level-5 or Cyberconnect2 (I don’t believe in Sega acquisition) I don’t know how to react. Freaking amazing.

4 Likes

Something something basic cable.

3 Likes

Haha yeah I forgot that he made a big deal about the damn power cable for the PS5. I’m sorry but anyone denying the bias that guy has is being intentionally delusional.

4 Likes

2 Likes

He was comparing Xbox properties to basic cable where Sony was like HBO

3 Likes

He didn’t really though. He said “They don’t want Game Pass to become to basic cable”. We ran with that quote WAYYYYYY outta context on this board.

3 Likes

Fair enough. I remember the quote wasn’t as scathing as it was made out to be.