Games Analysis |OT| Time To Argue About Pixels And Frames!

I believe this is already there in Halo along with grass deformation.

They added it after launch? Because I recall trees looking extremely static and some grass swayed ever so slightly but it really was barely noticeable. It doesn’t need Witcher 3 levels, but at least more than this.

Quite interesting how quickly a Dev kit gets blocked for not being in the right hands

2 Likes

I’ve said it for years, they’re now desperate for likes and subscribes. Integrity and impartiality are long gone

Did he buy the devkit directly from GamersNexus who already did their video about it a few weeks ago?

1 Like

No he mentioned in his video that this one isn’t banned unlike the one GamersNexus had.

1 Like

Oh, that’s something. Just surprised multiple devkits had been floating around. I didn’t watch this video because I don’t care for his presentations.

1 Like

I get the impression that Xbox are more gung ho in distributing their kits, especially with their ID program.

I find Linus hit or miss, some of his stuff is funny.

In the video he says it was with a few other units that came from a Dev that shut down. From the condition in the video looked like it hadn’t even been used

1 Like

until the end of the video where it is

Interesting for PC users but still quirky/glitchy. Hopefully next years models will have official broader support.

1 Like

probably only if Samsung actually tries to make it a feature.

Maybe if more PC Monitor providers pick up the panel next year?

1 Like

The kit didn’t do shit bc it hadn’t been connected to the internet which they avoided to not get insta-banned, and at the end of the video they connected to the internet and got insta-banned which is exactly how Gamer Nexus’ kit was which is why he tore it apart. Linus’ video didn’t actually show anything new.

Oh sorry yep I’m with you know.

Really excited to see how GDK will benefit from FSR 2.0 implementation. 4k 60 could possibly be the norm quality mode for most games .

1 Like

FSR has come a long way

It seems more advantageous provided it is available on more hardware compared to DLSS

Good for gamers

Can only imagine how well it could work on Xbox series console

That would be awesome. Wonder when that’s gonna happen.