Gamepass games to show off OLED TVs

Hey, I got an LG C9 yesterday any ideas on which games on Game Pass are best to be wowed by the OLED screen? I’ll be playing on a One X

Gears 5, from the top of my head

Forza Horizon 4, too

1 Like
  • Ori and The Will of The Wisps
  • Gears 5
  • Forza Horizon 4
  • Sea of Thieves
9 Likes

Forza Horizon 4!

1 Like

I did try Ori OMG such a beautiful game and the colors really pop on the TV I’ve never played sea of thieves, but a good reason to check it out now!

Honestly, it’s shocking how good the HDR looks in some levels of Halo Reach. One of the best implementations I’ve seen.

was the HDR addition recent? I played the game last year

Ori 2 Forza Horizon 4 Gears 5 Sea Of Thieves Hellblade 1 A Plague Tale

Wished Ryse was enhanced…

4K/60fps/HDR were all included when it was added to the Master Chief Collection last December.

Ah gotta play it again then

Yes you do! And congrats on the C9. I have the same set and it’s incredible.

Download Halo MCC and just play the Halo 2 Anniversary map Shrine

Crackdown 3 looks soo crisp on my LG OLED CX. Give it a try

4 Likes

@brokenswiftie do you play game with soundbar or home theater? I heard there is audio delay with LG OLED when using those connecting directly to TV. I plan to buy CX soon but still concern. Can you test this?

https://lgcommunity.us.com/discussion/4622/audio-delay-for-hdmi-connected-dolby-sources

You get bonuspoints for being the first person on this website to mention Crackdown 3. What an underrated arcade game.

1 Like

I had so much fun with CD3, it’s really underrated gem, Any chance they will make another one?

Not on game pass but I suggest you have a look at The Divison 2 if you got a 1X that game looks really good 4K with HDR it’s very sharp.

I have the C9 not the CX I connected my HT X90F soundbar from my previous TV i didnt find any delay while watching movies or playing games the experience was great I was using HDMI eARC to connect the soundbar to the TV If there is some specific test you want me to do just let me know

1 Like

Wow, so you connect the soundbar directly to TV and it has no delay in Dolby Digital 5.1, Dolby Atmos, whatsoever? Glad to hear that works for you. Don’t know why many people are complaining about this delay. Enjoy it and I will join you soon!

maybe the issues are due to their specific soundbar not from the TV. I did try Atmos content from a USB stick, I played some PS4 games noticed no delay

tomorrow ill play some xbox games and really try to look for any delay and ill let you know

1 Like