Forza Horizon 5 Previews

Hot damn those screenshots look amazing.

I’m wondering if it has to do with the frame persistence, mixed with the less than stellar compression we typically see from IGN, that’s causing this blur. In the 30fps mode, you’ll have a duplicate frame every other frame, so the frame pacing is frame 1-1-2-2-3-3-4-4 and so on for every 60 frames a second.

1 Like

Yep I suspect it’s that. Whilst I think you lose motion blur at 60 I’ve never seen a 30FPS mode lose clarity like that.

60 definitely the way to play this though.

8 Likes

:eyes:

This is actually very interesting to see.

13 Likes

10 Likes

The real time reflections rival RT here:

This is also interesting, since in Colt’s vid we can see where the reflections cut out for different objects as they despawn from behind the player car. That’s a glimpse into their streaming solution:

3 Likes

Absolutely stunning. Looks like it’ll be a big, beautiful game that’s a ton of fun.

Yep, it’s a new Forza Horizon :laughing:

1 Like

yo wtf ?

1 Like

Yep, look so good.

2 Likes

It doesn’t just look good, this looks real, scarily so.

2 Likes

I really hope the current car list in the build is not final because after looking at ar12’s video, all this month’s of hype build up really crashed hard for me :pensive:

Forza Horizon 5 : FULL CAR LIST + DLC CARS!!!

1 Like

Man I cannot wait to get my hands on this!!! I still drop in to FH4 every now and then just to play a few races or drive around and listen to music. GOTY contender for sure!

1 Like
9 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5LXoSQIPV4

2 Likes
7 Likes

I’m trying to avoid watching too much content as I want to experience it myself but god damn does this game look good. Sounding like best Horizon game ever. Must. Resist.

2 Likes

My only decisions left is do I purchase the $50 Forza Horizon 5 Premium Add-Ons Bundle with Reward points or with Credit Card. I’m leaning towards saving the points for expanding GamePass subscription instead.

1 Like

That sounds like the better idea.

I managed to get a $100 xbox gift card for $70 through a deal here in Australia. Add on bundle about $63 here. So a good deal for what’s included.

1 Like