Forza Horizon 5 Previews

This could be the media Preview

Rand might do the similar thing

2 Likes
2 Likes

Have we gotten any details on the 4K/60fps mode on XSX? Because I am not planning on going back to 30fps, it’s honestly almost a eye sore after all the 60fps bliss.

Looks like preview embargos are lifted

Everyone talking Forza

14 Likes

Lap across the entire FH5 Map :exploding_head:

8 Likes

Performance vs quality mode

2 Likes

Damn

5 Likes

Someone needs to explain to me why the 30FPS footage looks blurrier. I know temporal resolution etc…but never seen a performance mode look cleaner like this.

What’s going on here?

That’s 30 vs 60 for ya, it’s probably more extreme because it’s a super fast pace game than the usual much much slower types of games.

Yup

60fps is a must

WOW!!! :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

I saw a tweet with footage today, it was very short but immediately noticed the 30fps, crazy. The only way I’d return to 30fps is if the resolution is like 1080p and is very noticeable, which it sure is at 2m from a 65 inch. But if quality mode is native 4K/30 there’s no way performance mode isn’t dynamic 4K.

1 Like

:scream::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Super polished then?music to my ears after just too many not so polished games lately.

1 Like

Holy cow, it looks amazing.

Any word on what cars are included in the welcome pack DLC and the car pass?

A bit disappointed it wasn’t launched off the danger sign and landing on the bridge road slightly to the right. That seems to be the sort of Hollywood-esque ending to highlight the over the top antics.

1 Like

About time considering it’s been a few weeks since Dealer and others were talking about a game. Said it was Forza Horizon 5 and well, here we are. Game looks freaking amazing. Jeez.

2 Likes

Xbox Series S Gameplay

1 Like

12 Likes