Forza Horizon 5 |OT| All Roads Lead To Mexico

22M+ on leaderboard :partying_face:

I am very positive that they have surpassed the last known 24 million players number of FH4 by now already

6 Likes

lets see what news they have on the next Forza Monthly

1 Like

There is also something new about Rami’ Racing history in the upcoming !Go episode

1 Like

Hot Wheels was pretty damn fun btw. A bit short maybe, but very well done.

3 Likes

So, I discovered this morning that S2 cars (or any very fast car, I guess) can actually go airborne just from cresting hills at high speed.

I don’t mean just bunny hopping over the top of the hill, I mean taking flight.

I was not expecting that. Ha.

Edit: To clarify, I’m talking about taking flight on a track during a race, not during a stunt.

3 Likes

Presumably info on what series 11 will be, since Thursday starts the last week of this series?

1 Like

There’s been reports of a potential car pack involving Donut Media. Maybe we could hear about that during the Forza monthly.

7 new cars:

• 1955 Mercedes-Benz 300 SLR
  • 1955 Porsche 550A Spyder
  • 1985 HDT VK Commodore Group A
  • 1990 Subaru Legacy RS
  • 2010 BMW M3 GTS (E92)
  • 2020 Xpeng P7
  • 2021 BMW M4 Competition Coupé
3 Likes

More content for Forza - Don’t mind that at all :grin:

5 Likes
3 Likes

222k new players since you posted last which was 8 days, that’s still a lot of new players coming in on a weekly basis.

1 Like

Had some problems yesterday with the server upload of the times for monthly rivals. Just didn’t work, smh. But the training payed off in the end and now my best time with the wonderful new M4 sits at 50.751s.

Beat this!

2 Likes

Sounds like a nice weekly update. I still jump back in for the new cars each week.

5 Likes

Nice update, I’m definitely going for all those cars, but the E-Tron especially.

Regarding the customisation, anybody know of a list that has all the cars that have Aero & Custom parts?

1 Like

Forza Horizon celebrates its 10th Anniversary Xbox Game Studios’ Playground Games are kicking off the celebrations for the 10-year anniversary of Forza Horizon in October, sharing an all-new trailer showcasing the Horizon Festival’s incredible journey travelling across Colorado, France, Italy, Australia, Britain and Mexico. The studio will be sharing more details around Forza Horizon’s 10th Anniversary next month.

From the Youtube Description, oddly not finished…

Celebrate 10 years of Forza Horizon with us! Jump into Forza Horizon 5 in the month of October to relive some of the series’ most iconic gameplay moments, brought to life through an all-new story, the return of fan-favorite music and the adrenaline-fueled Midnight Battles mode where you can

8 Likes

2 Likes

Shows the full description now.

…score cars by winning head-to-head races.

4 Likes

Anyone having issues with this weeks treasure hunt?

I’ve completed the objective but map doesn’t show treasure chest location. Same thing happened last week too.

Do a restart of the system… And pray

When something like this happens, i continue on my laptop to clear the objectives

1 Like

The 10th anniversary Series sounds fun. You get a new story which replicates all introductory races in Mexico. You can race against Darius Flynt etc., listen to the nostalgic tunes and get the cover cars.

and we get new achievements

7 Likes