Forza Horizon 5 |OT| All Roads Lead To Mexico

Nah I wasn’t saying you, just the people that would complain about racing in a forza game lol.

1 Like

Sigh, had to restart FH5 to get the weekly Forzathon to register the 88km/h speed trap with the BMW Isetta. First time this annoying bug hits me, only read about the numerous complains on TA forums.

Well, the Trial is always there and with the most weekly points.

Haha… Re-start is not huge… I had to boot the game up on PC sometimes to get these achievements :rofl:

1 Like

We’ll find out in June can’t wait to see what they do.

the time consuming and annoying part was more like the times i tried to get a speed trap to register because i thought i did something wrong.

1 Like

It won’t be that far away, we’ll probably be playing it next month or May.

Found my own glitch

This is fun :joy:

4 Likes

You need to do this in a delorean

So what you guys think? This is better way to do it, right :nerd_face:

5 Likes

Easier way? Sure, there are blueprint for the dinosaurs. Better way? I doubt.

What is the current number of players in the leaderboard?

17.6 million. I looked last night but can’t remember exactly.

2 Likes

17.8 as of a few hours ago

2 Likes

That just feels like cheating to me actually :sweat_smile:. If one doesn’t have time then surely go for it.

I have seen many attempt this one from the danger sign… Which is very tough. In that respect I said this one is smart and easy to do

lets see whats in Series 6

3 Likes
3 Likes

18.1 million. :racing_car:

4 Likes

Nice! I would guess the real number is probably 20 million by now, as Microsoft already announced the 18 million number.

3 Likes

And here I am having server issues since tomorrow and now even Gamepass does not work… Something terrible has happened with my account

There leaderboard charts does not have all the players. I think overall count is more than 20 already.

5 Likes