Forza Horizon 5: E3 Gameplay Demo; Game Launches November 9th 2021

I’m so pumped for this game that I want to do everything I can!

3 Likes

Man I can’t wait for Forza Horizon 5! :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Welcome to XboxEra. Yes this is easily the only best racing series right now.

2 Likes

And this is why I will be playing through the campaign after Halo Infinite. That storm looks insane.

3 Likes

I’m hoping it be about Events Lab. Cuz they have shown absolutely nothing on it yet.

It’s the First Game which new Xbox is releasing… And damn they are doing everything right with it

1 Like

I remember how they have made a big deal about this for FH5. PS false marketing and setting false expectations worked again which most people would not be even aware of. They will only know how GT7 has ray tracing advantage over FH5.

4 Likes

Forza Horizon 5

For Life

:heart_eyes:

9 Likes
5 Likes

A quick little recap from the stream but seriously even after all this new additions, game enhancements and graphical upgrade , if it doesn’t even end up on the goty nominees I would be upset

6 Likes

It’s time to give pleasure to your eyes

High Quality upload

Forza Horizon 5

For Life

:heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Have they given some details about what’s new for campaign yet? I don’t want to watch the weekly videos because I’ve definitely seen all I wanted to see, but am definitely curious about what they got planned for the campaign/career.

Btw this is a different location with different time of day. They haven’t changed anything major graphically.

1 Like

Yes, they went through several things last week, about expeditions which are these sort of set piece missions across several locations, weather types, terrains, etc also new progression systems for single player, etc. As someone who hated FH4s approach to these, I can say FH5 is doing a far better job with it, and the expeditions if they’re all to the quality of the one example they showed then it’s gonna be a proper ride.

1 Like

Music to my ears, this sounds great! Thanks man.

1 Like

Game looks great and will play great but will they low key ruin the whole game by censoring music again :thinking:

Speaking of music, bring me that soundtrack reveal!

Good recap if you haven’t been following the streams

https://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/forza-horizon-5-road-to-mexico-september-update

1 Like

I am having doubts on my Laptop configuration. :thinking:

Why can’t I get an xbox series X already :sob:

1 Like